"The Office" is an American television show that aired for nine seasons from 2005 to 2013. I have been a loyal fan since I was in the third grade. My love for this show and its characters has been a long time coming. I have seen basically every episode multiple times and I haven't found another show that even comes close.
Its basic synopsis is centered around—you guessed it—an office. If you haven't seen it, I obviously highly recommend. If you have, then I'm sure you can agree with many of these reasons as to why it is the best TV show.
1. It is such a basic concept, but it's relatable to anyone who holds a 9-5 job or works in an office
2. The super quirky but lovable boss – Micheal Scott
3. The awkward friend zone/romance between Jim and Pam
4. “That’s what she said joke” that runs throughout the entire series (until the very last episode)
5.The dancing/ singing
6. The dorky co-workers
7. The training episodes
8. The love the actors and actresses have for each other when the cameras are off
9. The fan base
10. And most importantly, Creed
You can watch The Office on Netflix and Hulu Plus now!