Odyssey Speaker Series: Max Stossel

Odyssey Speaker Series: Max Stossel

Award winning filmmaker and digital media strategist Max Stossel drops by Odyssey.

Max Stossel is an award winning storyteller/filmmaker/poet, with a unique style of storytelling. His first poetry video, "Subway Love" was an immediate viral success. His work has been featured by the majority of major digital publications, featured in Lincoln Center, written about in 12 languages, and won the Jury Award for Best Short at the Gold Coast International Film Festival. His second video "Stop Making Murderers Famous" was viewed over 5 million times on Facebook alone in about a week, and is at the center of a campaign to change the way the media tells the story of mass shootings.

On Tuesday, he stopped by Odyssey's New York office to give his insights on the state of the media.

22 Post Malone ‘beerbongs & bentleys’ Lyrics College Kids Will Use As Insta Captions This Summer

It's here, and it's fire.
318541

If you didn't know, I am really not sure how you wouldn't know, but it's fine, Post Malone's new album FINALLY came out!

Here it is, a list of Post Malone lyrics you'll use or see as Instagram captions. I can already feel it, this summer is Posty's summer.

1. "Spoil My Night" - "Won't you come spoil my night?"

2. "Spoil My Night" - "Feelings come into play and I'm thinkin' this happens every time"

3. "Spoil My Night" - "Yeah, when I walk up in a party, they all act like they know me"

4. "Zack and Codeine" - "Been livin' fast, no I can't take it slowly"

5. "Zack and Codeine" - "But it don't mean nothing without all my people"

6. "Zack and Codeine" - "Pour that drink 'cause we ain't sleepin' tonight"

7. "Takin Shots" - "Heard that there's a party, I might pay a visit"

8. "Takin Shots" - "Baby, just for the night, you my soulmate"

9. "Over Now" - "I'ma turn the tables, promise you will not forget it"

10. "Stay" - "Damn, who are we right now?"

11. "Blame It On Me" - "These hurricanes inside of my brain"

12. "Same Bitches" - "Bottles on deck, and my drink full"

13. "Same Bitches" - "Population four million, how I see the same bitches?"

14. "Jonestown" - "It happens every time"

15. "92 Explorer" - "She in the front seat head bangin'"

16. "Sugar Wraith" - "And then I went and changed my life"

17. "Sugar Wraith" - "I take the lead, they just follow"

18. "Rockstar" - "Sayin, 'I'm with the band'"

19. "Rockstar" - "Livin’ like a Rockstar, I’m livin’ like a Rockstar"

20. "Rockstar" - "Sweeter than a Pop-Tart”

21. "Psycho" - "Can’t really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you"

22. "Psycho" - "I got homies, let it go"