Obama, We Miss You

Obama, We Miss You

Obama will forever be one of our best presidents.

306
Obama, We Miss You
Barack Obama / Twitter

No president is perfect, but in my opinion, Obama is close to it. As Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump begin their second year in the White House, I think the world needs a little insight on how great of a president Barack Obama really was. Not only did he help out our country in many ways but he was also the ray of sunshine the world needed.

Here are the top 10 reasons why the United States should have revoked the 22nd Amendment in order for Obama to stay in the office for a third term.

1. His unconditional love towards Michelle gives us all hope.

Let's face it, Obama and Michelle were complete couple goals. Not only were they one of the cutest relationships to ever step foot in the white house, but they also made us all wonder why we don't have true love like them.

2. He made history by becoming the first African-American president.

America made quite some accomplishments over the eight years Obama was in office. His election was one of them. He was voted in as the first minority president. He sat as a role model for people all around the world showing them that you can do whatever you put your mind to, no matter your skin color.

3. He helped lead the way for the legislation of same-sex marriage.

Barack Obama helped us start the amazing movement that the United States has continued to improve today in order for everyone to find happiness through marriage, no matter who they love. If Obama would've never passed the law for same-sex marriage, the world might've never accepted the fact that it is OK to love someone who is the same gender as your own.

4. He is an amazing father.

Obama is an inspiration to all fathers around the world. Not only was he the President of the United States, but he was an incredible father. He showed everyone that a man can indeed do it all through his loving and inspirational relationship with his daughters.

5. He improved the US and Cuban relations.

Obama passed the "Cuban-Thaw" which marked the end of 54 years of hostility between the two countries. By improving the relations with Cuba, Obama was allowed to create more alliances to help America's future.

6. His administration was the most diverse in history.

He had shown the world that diversity within the U.S. was one of his main goals and he did so by having a record high diverse cabinet. He had placed women and minorities in 53.5 percent of the 80 required spots, showing America that he wanted equality.

7. He is laid back and loves life.

Barack Obama indicated that he was a man who is ready to let it all hang loose once he had set his priorities straight. He got done what he needed to and then allowed himself to live a fun, carefree life.

8. He ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden.

After 9/11, the world had faced many issues with terrorism. Barack Obama made a remarkable act by initiating the stop of terrorism towards the U.S. through the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden that will go down in history.

9. He launched "My Brother's Keeper."

This was an organization that helped young men and boys of color achieve their full potential. Obama showed the world that no matter what skin color you have, you should be able to accomplish your dreams.

10. And of course, his amazing sense of humor.

Last but not least, Obama was hilarious. He tended to crack a joke almost anywhere, was constantly laughing, and showed the world that even under high amounts of pressure, he was one of the most amusing presidents America has had.

* * *

Safe to say, we all miss Obama. The reasons listed above are just a short list of why he was one of the best presidents America has had. By saying this, when is the legislative going to revoke the 22nd Amendment so we can have this loving man back in office?