9 Times Obama Used Twitter Better Than Trump Responding To COVID-19
Currently

9 Times Barack Obama's Twitter Account Was A Better Leader Than President Trump Himself

Unlike Trump's daily ramblings, Obama is actually using the moment wisely to help people stay safe and healthy.

1083

While President Donald Trump tweets about the coronavirus (COVID-19) with derogatory and questionable anti-Asian sentiment, retweets Breitbart News about his approval ratings for his pandemic response, and rails against the "LameStreet Media" who he says are using the pandemic and associated quarantine as a ploy to prevent Trump from being reelected, one man is actually providing leadership to the people with his tweets.

That man is none other than our former president, Barack Obama.

Unlike Trump's daily ramblings, Obama is actually using the moment wisely to help people stay safe and healthy, promote stories that deserve the light of day, and make sure Americans have a leader in a time where even the President isn't doing a very good job of that.

Here are nine tweets that prove he's being a stronger and more empathic leader than his successor in the White House:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.