Noteworthy or Not Worthy

Noteworthy or Not Worthy

Will the life I live for God be noteworthy or not worthy?

28
Noteworthy or Not Worthy

While listening to the preacher preach the other day he spoke of the man in Luke 5:17-26. The man was paralyzed and his friends brought him to see Jesus for a healing. There were so many people there that they had to drop him through the roof. He received his blessing and was healed. While telling the story the preacher mentioned the multitudes and then the man.

The word multitude stuck in my spirit and then I received the revelation that out of the multitudes only one man was mentioned. Out of ALL THE PEOPLE there to see Jesus only one was noteworthy? Only one man was worth talking about? So I questioned why and the Holy Spirit said… because he was radical. He went to the extreme to get to Jesus and to get what he wanted. His friends could have sat him outside and hoped Jesus passed by to bless him, but instead they stepped out of the norm and did what needed to be done to get to where Jesus was. Then I thought of other miracle stories in the New Testament. Several stories always seemed to go “there were multitudes but a man or a woman…” The stories speak of the multitudes but highlight those with a multitude of faith. Those who did something radical, broke out of the box, in one way or another stood out and made an impact.

It made me start to think even further… am I “the multitude” or the “multitude of faith”? Am I willing to step out of the crowd and do something different? Am I willing to climb a tree, come through the roof, or press through just to touch Jesus? Am I going to let the multitudes dictate how I get blessed by my God? Will the life I live for God be noteworthy or not worthy? What kind of impact will I make? The stories of miracles we read inspire us. They show us the lives of others who were once broken and due to their multitude of faith, they are now healed and set free. Will my life do the same?

What about you? Will you be Noteworthy or Not Worthy? Will you find ways to break out of the box and get to Jesus and get the blessings He has for you or will you let the multitudes keep you from Him? The multitudes could be people and their misconceptions of you or it could be the multitude of negativity in your own mind. Telling you you’re not good enough, pretty, talented, handsome, smart… the list could go on and on. Will you be willing to climb higher than the multitudes and display your multitude of faith?

Make your life Noteworthy… * Philippians 4:13” I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.”*

Hagar’s Affirmation©

I am a Daughter of the Most High. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am beautiful, whole, and complete. Everything I need can be found in and provided by my Father. I don’t have to beg for anything or anyone’s attention. I realize that I am the prize, the good thing to be found. I will not beg for scraps when I know that my Father has prepared a table for me. I am empowered, encouraged, educated and edified. God has opened my eyes to see that I can do all and be all I’ve been called to be through Christ who strengthens me. I will allow the Holy Spirit to guide and direct me as I begin again the kingdom way and receive all that my Father has for me. I am beautiful and whole and perfectly me. I am a Daughter of the Most High, just who I’ve been called to be.