Not Just Another Break Up letter

Not Just Another Break Up letter

It's time for me to be the best person I can be.

12
Not Just Another Break Up letter

First of all I want to say thank you.

You have been my best friend for as long as I can remember. You were there for me when I was happy, sad, angry, or just any sort of emotion. You knew just had a come for me when no one else could. I don't think I could've asked for any better relationship in my life. If I had a rough day you were there for me, but I didn't realize until now that I was abusing our relationship.

I was abusing the fact that you were always there for me, comforting me when I needed it. There were many long sleepless nights that were undoubtably my fault. If only I could tell you that I hated being around you to make it easier, but I would be lying. This is the hardest goodbye I've ever had, Not even leaving my friends at school was this hard to do. But I know that once I close the store so many more open for me. and I know this isn't goodbye forever, we'll see each other around just not as much as we used to. We will always be friendly we will never have that close bond that we once had.

You're probably wondering what caused this, and why I decided that we need to break up. It's just time for me to move on to bigger and better things, and from relationships that won't hold me back in the future. I need to become the best person I can be for myself, and I know I can't do that when I have unhealthy relationships in my life. I Will always love you whether I want to admit it or not, it'll be like you're my dirty little secret. So this is it I've paid you my final goodbye junk food. Goodbye Oreos, Doritos, and all my favorite junk food, just remember how much I loved you. This isn't a goodbye forever it's just a see ya later, and I will see you again on my cheat day. [rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F09%2F05%2F636086401307041726-1837168331_pug.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=824&h=02f8797457108012da0b2ff06f8e0ef4ab0595d75c7782b09492524cdbf62ff0&size=980x&c=3698412237 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F09%252F05%252F636086401307041726-1837168331_pug.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D824%26h%3D02f8797457108012da0b2ff06f8e0ef4ab0595d75c7782b09492524cdbf62ff0%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3698412237%22%7D" expand=1]

I'll miss you.