Vines That Actually Aren't Funny

'Hurricane Tortilla' And 14 Other Vines That Actually Aren't Funny

R.I.P. Vine and R.I.P. to these sad attempts of being "funny."

1148

I love Vine and I truly miss it. The fact that a few gems and comedic geniuses could create funny videos as short as seven seconds long was my kind of entertainment. We have seen the YouTube compilations and I don't know about you, but sometimes I wonder how some of these viral Vines are considered "funny." I tend to think I find most things funny and I can be easily entertained, but the following Vines annoy me rather than make me laugh. Here are some popular Vines that aren't actually that funny when you think about it. In fact, I'd even go as far to say they are insultingly not funny. Better luck next time to whoever created these vines.

1. Dabbing Squidward

Dabbing is so last year and so overdone. Stick to what you know Squidward, which is being a cashier.

2. You're Not My Dad

1. I can't believe this kid is allowed to say those words at this age. 2. I don't get what makes this funny? Is the camera guy really his dad and it's that ironic type of funny? 3. It's a crap vine.

3. Let's Get Crazy For New Years

The little girl scares me and also, who creates Vines together as a family? Not funny.

4. It's Just Luke's "You Got A Bae or Nah"

The only funny Vine this kid has ever produced is the "Drop It Like It's Hot" Vine. Other than that, his Vines are weak and unoriginal.

5. Hurricane Tortilla

Don't even understand this one.....

6. How Deer Run Across The Street

This could be funny but it just isn't. No one cares how deer cross the street.

7. Zoey 101 Microwave

This is a Vine that is not worth wasting seven seconds of your life on. Trust me.

8. Marlene Can't Take A Compliment

The scream at the end ruins it for me.

9. Guacamole Lady

This is more creepy and sad rather than funny. Like lady, is money really that tight that you need to dance to a guacamole song? Also, nothing is funny about an old lady dancing and singing about guacamole.

10. THAT'S MY OPINION

Other than the funny faces, there is nothing funny about this Vine.

11. I Shaved My Eyebrows

Why why would you let your child shave their eyebrows for a Vine?

12. Disappointment

When I see this Vine, I question why they chose the intro of "Stiches" by Shawn Mendes to be the background song? Plus, this Vine is stupid; like waddling would really make your dad disappointed?

13. And They Were Roommates

Okay...good to know. Might be funny if you are drunk or sleep deprived but definitely not funny when completely coherent.

14. Shaq Goldbond

This one is just plain weird.

15. Two Free Tacos

Again, unnecessary screaming ruins it for me.