Hot Take, Noah Centineo Isn't That Hot

Hot Take, Noah Centineo Isn't That Hot

Just in my opinion as a heterosexual 21-year-old female who is also a huge Fosters fan.

2744

Recently, Noah Centineo has blown up and become a mainstream actor since his roles in the Netflix films 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' and 'Sierra Burgess is a Loser.' What a lot of people who have recently jumped on the Noah Centineo bandwagon may not know is that his most famous role is from the Freeform series, The Fosters, which is where I first found out about him back in 2016.

If you're a fan of 'The Fosters,' then you know that Centineo took over the role of Jesus Foster in season 3, originally played by the notorious Jake T. Austin. When Centineo made his first appearance on 'The Fosters,' my instinctive reaction was "What happened to the real Jesus?" While at first, my inner Disney Channel kid missed Jake T. Austin, I can honestly say, as well as many others, that Centineo played the role much better.

So, is Centineo a good actor? Yes, in fact, he's a great actor, but that is certainly not the reason that a mass amount of girls and women are absolutely losing their minds over him. The general consensus is that Noah Centineo is one of the best-looking younger men to currently exist in the film and show industry. While he has that boy next door charm, he just doesn't compare to men like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum.

I don't want to completely discredit the fact that he is a good looking individual, but he as a human being actually went viral like a meme or Facebook video would the week that 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' premiered. People were actually upset that they didn't know he existed before then and just lost their mind over him in general.

A lot of younger girls who are drawn to him also seem to be more infatuated with the characters he portrays. In reality, he is most likely nothing like these people, and if you've seen his leaked Snapchat videos/nudes, then you would probably agree that this is a true statement. Which isn't hard to believe considering he's a 23-year-old man with a huge ego and not a 16 or 17-year-old humble high schooler like he is often portrayed.

Often times when we fall head over heels for celebrities, we often fall in love with this idea we have of them without even realizing it; which is completely fine because it's just a healthy way for us to express our sexuality from a safe distance, but more times than not, they are someone completely different than what we have imagined.

So, if you're a huge Centineo fan, don't let me rain on your parade, but also remember that there are still many better-looking guys out there (at least in my opinion as a heterosexual 21-year-old female).