A No-Spoilers Account On 'Avengers: Infinity War'

Brace yourself.

27
Marvel

As it says in the title, this is a NO SPOILERS account on Avengers: Infinity War. After seeing the movie last night and seeing the silent media presence after the show, I figured I wouldn't be the one to spoil it for the rest of you. Instead, I will give you some short and quick facts about the movie and let you watch it when you desire.

First, wait until the very end of the movie. You may think they didn't include an end scene, but they do. Some people won't understand what the end scene means, but that is what the internet is for. Just know it is awesome, and they didn't forget to include some of your favorite people.

Second, be patient. It takes a long time for everybody to show up. They have to bring in pretty much the entire cast so it may not be until an hour in that you see your favorite Avenger.

Third, Thanos's children are just as scary as him. My personal favorite is Ebony Maw, a Voldemort-looking telekinetic servant of Thanos and possibly the most powerful of all the children. They are all not to be taken lightly and are EXTREMELY dangerous.

Fourth, people will die. You've heard the rumors, and it is true. Many fan favorites will be killed and many that didn't need to die, die. It is an all-out bloodfest and no one will see it coming.

Fifth and finally, you will never be able to predict the events or people in this movie. Marvel has been planning this for ten years. Every scene was carefully orchestrated until now to give you the jaw-dropping moment of a lifetime. You will not be disappointed.

I suggest hurrying and watching it before people accidentally spill the beans. Even if you haven't seen any of the Marvel movies, just watch an eight-minute recap and go. They've been building the suspense since day one, and you don't want to miss out on all the exhilerating moments.