11 New Years Resolutions That, Yep, You've Already Broken

I will try again next year...

130
Warner Bros. TV / YouTube

The New Year symbolizes the change to help you become your best self. While everyone's resolutions usually remain the same for each new year that approaches, so does the amount of time it takes to break those resolutions. Here are a few resolutions that you've probably already broken.

1. "I'm Going To The Gym Every Day."

But my bed is so comfy... and it's too cold out... so maybe tomorrow... or maybe not...

2. "I'm Actually Going To Eat Healthy This Year And Stick To My Plan."

The three cookies, the bowl of pasta, and the roll of bread don't count though.

3. "I Want To Be More Positive About Things."

Nope.

4. "I Will Not Binge-watch Netflix Shows Anymore."

But what else will I do with all of that time?

5. "Maybe I Should Focus On School."

You say this even though you are trying to figure out which classes you actually need to buy textbooks for. The less effort, the better.

6. "I Can't Spend So Much Money On Food Anymore."

But how else am I supposed to make myself feel better for not going to the gym today?

7. "I Want To Be More Social And Make New Friends."

Saying this to your three friends who are the only people you ever communicate with because meeting new people takes too much time and effort. At least with your friends now you will all be satisfied being together without actually having to speak.

8. "I Will Make An Effort To Do Less Online Shopping."

There is always an exception for sales, of course.

9. "I Will Actually Save Money."

But I really need this top for that thing I might have... also, I'm feeling a little hungry.

10. "I'm Going To Be More Clean, Less Messy."

This excludes weekends. If there isn't a pile of clothes in my room while trying to get ready, then clearly I did not put enough effort into my outfit choice.

11. "Leaving All Of The Boy Drama In 2017."

One little text won't hurt...