New Year, New People

New Year, New People

New Year, New Me or New People.

15
New Year, New People
Bing Images

“New Year, New Me.” A saying that people will be saying for a long time into the new year. Some people stay true to this saying, but other people just say it just to say it. I was one of those people. I say that every year that this year I will be a new person. Change up my eating habits o and study more. But THIS year, I WILL be a new person. Not only will my eating and studying habits change, but also the people that come and go into my life. There have been people that have walked over me and have taken advantaged. I am tired of people coming into my life and using me. This year will be a change.

When I am with people, I want to be happy. If I am not happy with you, you can count on me deleting you from my life. This year I want to be surrounded by people who are going to make me happy. I want to be able to enjoy my time with them. Be excited when I get to see them. Make plans willingly, not have that feeling that I need to hang out with them.

Don’t bring negativity into my life. I already have to deal with work, extra-curricular activities, school work, and many other things. One of the things I don’t want to deal with is negativity. Don’t bring your nasty attitude in my life. Don’t just complain to me that you got a bad grade, go do something about it. Attitude is everything. Please have a positive outlook on things, it will make everyone’s life a whole lot easier. Yet, for those who constantly complain or carry an attitude of ungratefulness the atmosphere becomes filled with gloom and negativity.

Please let me trust you. If I can’t trust you, then how can I tell you things. Everyone knows that trust is one of the most essential factors in any form of relationship. Once it’s broken, there is almost nothing ta can fix it. Those who can claim any space in someone’s “social circle”, then you need to be trustworthy. It’s one of the things that makes people become closer and closer. When the bond is broken, or betrayed, then it’s time to ditch our friendship.

It takes two people to make a friendship work. If you are not helping, then you’re gone. If you are not making the effort to contact me, then just stop. If the only reason you want to talk to me to get something from me, then delete my number because I am not having it. I want people who are not just going to use me for things. Yes, I will help you with things, but I want to know that you are going to help me in return.

Have an important event coming up? I will be there. Have a crazy idea for things? I will help you. This is called being supportive. When I have something amazing to tell you, I hope that you can support me as much as I support you. We both have dreams and goals we want to reach in life, but I want to know if you are going to support me. If you’re not, then goodbye. Being in a relationship or a friendship is a two-way street. I will be by your side if you will be by mine.

I am determined to make this year one for the books. From the way I eat to the people who will be walking into my life, I will make this year one to remember.