A New Jeffree Star & Shane Dawson Collaboration Has Been Confirmed

Hi, how are ya?

167

On April 19th, 2020, Jeffree Star uploaded a new video. It started out as kind of a life update, where viewers could see how his two new Pomeranian puppies were doing before going straight into a review on some new makeup out on the market.

But at the end of the video, he really wanted to reveal what he was working on with Shane, so he texts him about it. Immediately, Shane FaceTimes Jeffree. And what do they reveal?

www.youtube.com

The Gloss

Previously, in Jeffree and Shane's first collaboration, one of the biggest items was the gloss. It was just a clear gloss but super amazing. Everyone that's a Shane Dawson fan knows that he loves slime, and in a previous video a few months ago, we found out that the two were working on a collaboration of actual slime. So, having a slime-themed gloss shade is everything!

The Single Shadow

A never-before-done single shadow for Jeffree Star Cosmetics - this will be a first! The single holographic eyeshadow color is greener than the gloss! This will be an exiting new opportunity for Jeffree to see how a single shade goes.

The Mini Palette

In their last collaboration, the partners had a full eyeshadow "Conspiracy" palette and a smaller mini. It looks like a new, nine-shade mini palette will be making its debut soon, too! While we only saw the outside packaging, it is striped with holographic green - a great resemblance to the intro on Shane Glossin's Youtube channel.

The Mirror

Jeffree is known for making iconic mirrors, and the first pig mirror he made with Shane last fall was everything. But in bright green? Even better.

So, when is all this new merchandise coming out? We don't know yet, but if they are starting to reveal the end product, it should not be too far out in the future!