Harry Potter Is Coming Out With A New Game And I Am Pumped About It

HP mobile games and beyond

256
wikimedia

Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys!!!! Did you know that a new Harry Potter game is coming ?? You might say what’s so special about this one? There are so many Harry Potter games out there. And you asked right because this game you can play on your phone! Say What!? It’s that wonderful.

Well, according to the trailer of the game it takes you from the day you got the acceptance letter, and through the whole journey at Hogwarts where you get to learn magical spells and other things. I mean how exciting it that!!! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for a mobile version of a Harry Potter game because, let’s face it, phones made everything easier.

This game is called Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. It is coming up this month. I have already pre-registered. I’ll leave the link down below so you can pre-register with email as well.

Okay, so not only the game is coming but the second Fantastic Beast movie is also going to be in theater later this year. The date is going to be November 16th in the US. Who is excited!!! I have been watching way too much theory about the new fantastic beast 2 lately and that has been what is getting me through the wait.

While I am anxiously waiting for that to come out, I know I still have awhile to wait, I am just going to keep watching HP theories. But I am still waiting for the second official trailer to come out though. The first trailer actually came out a while ago. If you have not seen it yet, it's a must.

It is so cool and so awesome and so not Harry Potter (in a very good way). Because Newt is Newt and Newt is a Hufflepuff and Harry is Gryffindor. But anyways who else is excited for Judd Law as Dumbledore. I mean, never in my dreams I imagined Dumbledore to be that hot. Anyways, that’s just my rant about the new fantastic beast movie. I am still waiting for the second official trailer though.

So, apparently there is also another game coming and apparently, it is going to be the Harry Potter version of Pokémon Go but you are catching the fantastic beast instead I guess. I am not certain that is what it is though. I do hope the game is better than Pokémon Go execution-wise. But It is exciting non-the less. It is going to be called Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. And you can sign up for it as well.