It's Never Too Late To Chase A Dream

It's Never Too Late To Chase A Dream

Our dreams have no expiration date.

33
It's Never Too Late To Chase A Dream
Favim

I don't believe there is anything sadder than a dream that goes unlived. All the time, we hear people tell us of the dreams they had when they were younger, but they just never went for it because they were afraid of failure or assumed it just wasn't for them. Call me unrealistically optimistic, but I am to tell you that nothing is impossible, and that it's never too late to get started on the things you want.

So what if you didn't go to college right after high school? So what if you haven't moved to the place you've always wanted to live? So what if you never started that band you've always wanted to jam out with? So what if you haven't started that diet and workout plan yet? So what!

I feel like too often, we wait for the "perfect time" to begin something. The truth is, there is never going to be a "perfect time" if all we do is wait for it. Everything in our life is never going to be perfect- not in this galaxy at least. There is always going to be something pulling us back, but nothing gets in the way of our dreams like ourselves.

Instead of considering all of the things that go wrong, excite your mind with all that could go right. We at least owe ourselves the satisfaction of giving our dreams a chance.

We can do anything we set our minds to at any point in our lives. Our dreams have no expiration dates.

We are given just one life to live, which is kind of scary if you think about it. The cool part however, is that in this one life, we are given endless opportunities to do every single thing we've ever wanted. We just have to take the initiative, have a little faith, and just do it!