Netflix's New Christmas Movies Ranked

Netflix's New Christmas Movies Ranked

Tis' the season to watch all the movies

18
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-QrXQh6-A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Instagram/@vanessahudgens

For you avid Christmas movie watchers, here's some Netflix's new Christmas movies ranked from a Hallmark Christmas movie binger.

1. 'Holiday in the Wild'

What seems to be a very unfortunate trip turns into a Hallmark-style love story. While it is pretty predictable, I still loved watching every second of it. I loved that the plotline had so much to do with an animal charity, so the movie not only showed the effect donating to an animal charity helps the animals and those involved but was a sweet Christmas movie.

2. 'Christmas Prince: A Royal Baby'

It's got everything you need, female empowerment, a mystery, Christmas, and a baby.

4. 'Klaus'

Going into this, I didn't really expect much of it, but it was actually a pretty sweet movie. It was heartwarming to see how the society changed with the story line.

5. 'The Knight Before Christmas'

Such a sweet movie! This one will melt your heart for sure!

6. 'Let it Snow'

I personally felt like this was all over the place, not my favorite.

Now go watch your hearts out!