Netflix Shows To Binge While Doing Homework

7 Netflix Shows To Watch While Doing Something Else

We all do it, it's okay. This way, you don't waste time searching.

4057

Sometimes you're doing homework or cleaning your room but you don't want to do it in a silent atmosphere. Sometimes you can't do math while listening to music. This is when you put on some Netflix show that you've probably already seen before just as background noise.

1. "Friends"

Easily binge-watched. You've probably already seen all the episodes. Great show, great noise.

2. "Pretty Little Liars"

This is more of like, "I know what's going on but not exactly what that last A message said." Either way you still don't need to pay full attention to this over dramatic series.

3. "Family Guy"

Funny show but you don't need to actually pay attention. The episodes have funny jokes but you don't to listen all that hard to get them.

4. "The Office"

There are funny jokes but you've most likely seen the show already. You could definitely give it the attention it deserves, but you don't have to.

5. "Seinfeld"

Even if you pay attention to this show, nothing of value actually even happens. Might as well use it as background noise.

6. "Bones"

I wouldn't consider this show so 'action packed' that I can't look away. You don't need to pay attention..like at all.

7. "Gilmore Girls"

The whole series is just a dramatic high school student. You've lived through that already it's fine if you don't pay close attention.