Netflix's Dash & Lily Needs To Be Your Next Christmas Binge-Watch

It's Christmas themed!

3

I always love a good tv series on Netflix. From The Crown to Stranger Things to Never Have I Ever, I love them all. These Netflix series are always so well cast, and they never miss! Recently Netflix added the title Dash and Lily to their latest Netflix Original Series, and it's fantastic.

I love the theme of Christmas throughout the whole show. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, and seeing a show about young love in New York (my dream city to live in) and Christmas is a fantastic combination.

The main characters are both polar opposites from each other. Dash is a brooding rich kid that hates Christmas, while Lily is a happy-go-lucky kid of gal that is full of love and life, and adores Christmas.

The one thing they do have in common is: books. Both of them love to read, and that's how the story starts. Lily has a book hidden in Dash's favorite book store that is a little scavenger hunt/puzzle that he has to figure out the message. Dash is immediately intrigued and is running throughout the store to figure out the message.

He finally figured out the message of “Are you going to be lonely on Christmas?" and is intrigued even more. But then the book says that he has to sing a song, in the bookstore in order to get the next clue.

At first Dash is hesitant, but he so badly wants to know more about this girl that he does it.

After he gets the next clue, Dash and Lily start to trade the book back and forth for a few days, giving each other random dares to complete, and places to leave the book when they're done.

I don't want to spoil the rest of the show, but I will say that the Jonas Brothers make an appearance, and Nick Jonas even talks to Dash in a scene.

Dash and Lily is all about having fun and letting go and trying new things. Both of them send dared to each other that put them well out of their comfort zones, and it's so cute to see Dash making Mochi and Lily at a Jewish Punk concert (I know how random, but it's a great scene).

This show has everything for me: a Christmas theme, young love, and books, what more could you possible want!! Dash and Lily is one of my favorite Netflix series' now, and I highly recommend it!!