Netflix Shows To Binge-Watch Once School's Over

School's out, Netflix is in.

5
Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice

Once school is out and summer is finally here, all you want to do is just plop on the couch and catch up on all of the shows you never had time to watch when the rigors of the semester caught up to you. (Or at least in my case...) Here are some Netflix shows that I guarantee you, will help you do just that!

1. Grey's Anatomy

This one had to be first...I mean cmon, what can top it?

2. Glee

You'll be singing, screaming, crying, laughing... I can go on.

3. The Vampire Diaries

This one gives you alllll the emotions. (cough team Stelena)

4. Marvel's Agents of Shield

You'll get hooked right away! There's so much drama, action and plot twists you'll never see coming.

5. Gossip Girl

It never gets old. Forever wishing for a friendship like Blair and Serena's.

6. The Night Shift

I'm only a few episodes in, and I'm hooked. If you like Grey's Anatomy, you'll like this too!

7. 13 Reasons Why

Despite all of the controversy, give this one a chance. This show was such a good watch while portraying an important lesson.