Grinch Cookies Nestle Toll House Are Delicious

It’s Not Even Halloween Yet But You’re Going To Need This Grinch Cookie Dough NOW

Your heart is sure to grow three sizes with every bite.

428
Nestle

One of the best parts about Halloween is going to the cookie dough aisle of your favorite grocery store and collecting all of the fun, spooky-themed cookies. There are fall-colored chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies with pumpkins on them... you know what I'm talking about. They instantly bring you back to your childhood and it's usually a bummer when they go away once the pumpkins start to rot.

This year, Nestle Toll House is bringing a little holiday magic that even a Christmas downer will love with their new Grinch-themed cookie dough!

This premade cookie dough sheet will feature green ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough and a little edible red heart on top. Because, you know how the story goes, "in Whoville they say – that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day" - and yours will too after eating these cookies!

Can't you just picture all the Whos in Whoville with their holiday red baking mittens and Santa Clause aprons gathering in their kitchen to bake these delicious cookies as they get ready for the Christmas season? I think even the Grinch himself would get in on the action, he'd probably even be a bit flattered that he had a Christmas cookie named after him.

According to "People," these babies will hit the shelves in October! You can find them in the refrigerated section of Target, Kroger and select regional retailers. Sorry pumpkin sugar cookies, I think you'll just be chilling on the shelves this year while we stock up on these grinch-themed cookies!

Each pack makes about 20 cookies and will retail for $2.99. They'll also be around until the end of the year, in case you're not quite ready to start singing Jingle Bells on the way to work in October.

If you're looking for even more ways to ring in the holiday spirit with Nestle Toll House, you're in luck. This year they are also releasing another ready-to-bake cookie creation, the new Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. This cookie features the iconic Nestle chocolate chips, along with festive red and green tree sprinkles. HOW CUTE!

If you're a part of a cookie crawl, planning a holiday meeting, attending a holiday party or just a big fan of eating cookies on your couch while watching Hallmark movies (like me), these two new cookie doughs have you covered. I can practically smell the fresh dough in the oven.

Alexa, can you play I Am The Grinch by Tyler the Creator so I can get even more excited for the Christmas season?