11 Vegan Products You Need In Your Life

Even If You Aren’t Going ‘Full Vegan,’ These 11 Things In Your Life Should 100 Percent Be Plant-Based

Going vegan can be overwhelming so just take it one product at a time.

340

At first, going vegan can be hard and overwhelming. There are so many different products and different brands and you don't know which ones are good or if they're just labeling their products as "good." It's scary, I know. I've said for a while that I was going to go vegan but I would always get so overwhelmed from reading all the labels and trying to find products that were both good and still met my needs. So even if you aren't wanting to completely make that jump into the vegan lifestyle, here are 11 plant-based, vegan products that everyone needs to have in their life!

1. Deodorant

Some studies have been released with regard to the linkage of antiperspirants and deodorant to breast cancer and Alzheimer's. While some of these results remain inconclusive, I've been using a plant-based deodorant for about six months now and I highly recommend it!

2. Shampoo

Most shampoos can be harmful to your hair and cause buildup that weighs it down. Plant-based products help eliminate some of these worries. Get Maui Moisture's Heal & Hydrate shampoo here!

3. Toothpaste

A lot of common toothpaste have harmful ingredients that most people don't realize, so switching to a plant-based non-toxic toothpaste is life-changing. Get Hello's natural toothpaste here!

4. Dry shampoo

Many people have claimed that popular dry shampoos have been known to cause hair loss so switch to natural dry shampoo just to play it safe. Get Love Beauty and Planet's dry shampoo here!

5. Sleep gummies

Sometimes if my brain is running too much at night and I can't quite turn it off enough to go to bed, taking these melatonin gummies always help to put me to sleep. Buy Hello Bello's sleep gummies here!

6. Sunscreen

If you are not wearing daily sunscreen every day, please do your future self a huge favor and start TODAY!! Buy Sun Bum's sunscreen here!

7. All-purpose cleaner

A lot of popular house cleaners have many harmful ingredients that are toxic to breathe in. Using natural cleaners are a very easy way to cut these toxic chemicals out of your life. Get the Puracy all-purpose cleaner here!

8. Body lotion

Lotions can also contain things like silicones and parabens which aren't good for your skin. Using natural plant-based lotions will help you feel more moisturized than ever before. Get Hempz's body lotion here!

9. Lip gloss

Lip gloss is something I use almost every single day so knowing that I'm using a plant-based product that isn't tested on animals always makes me feel better about using it. Get Kopari Beauty's lip gloss here!

10. Lipstick

Mented is a black-owned vegan beauty brand that is crushing the game! Get Mented's red lipstick here!

11. Perfume

Most vegans get a bad reputation for smelling earthy or musty but I can guarantee that won't be a worry this amazing perfume! Get Pacifica's perfume here!