Golden retrievers are the reason why I want to live. Goldens are the definition of cute dogs. They bring me joy, happiness, and laughter. These dogs are so smart. They know when something is wrong and they will help you. Goldens are the most loyal dogs that I know of. They will love you forever and ever.
I have a 2-year-old golden retriever named Cooper and he is my baby. Obviously, he is not a baby anymore. He is huge but he is still a puppy at heart. I don't get to see him every day because he lives with my parents so I miss him so much. Once I graduate from college, I am planning on getting a golden retriever puppy by myself and I'm going to name him Anderson. Anderson Cooper. Get it?
Anyways, here are 10 reasons why golden retrievers are the best thing in this world.
1. Goldens are adorable (and clumsy) but that's okay because that makes them more cute.Giphy
Just look at that cutie!
2. They will give you non-stop kisses.Giphy
Sometimes all you need are a million kisses from puppies.
3. They will always come to greet you when you get home from work/school!Giphy
Once they hear the door open, they will come running to you happy as hell.
4. A tennis ball is their best friend.Giphy
They will follow that tennis ball 24/7.
5. If they're being bothered, they won't care at all because they are so humble and nice.Giphy
Anything could be bothering them but they wouldn't do anything to stop it.
6. Goldens love to make you laugh.Giphy
They simply find a way to put a smile on your face.
7. They are always down for an adventure, whether it be sailing or a simple hike.Giphy
They're always happy to go for any type of adventure!
8. They sleep a lot when they are puppies and it is ADORABLE.Giphy
Believe me, they sleep A LOT.
9. THEY LOVE STICKS.Giphy
Whenever they're going on a walk, they will find a stick and they will love it.
10. Golden retrievers will love you unconditionally.Giphy
It's unconditionally love that will last forever.
If you don't have a Golden Retriever, then you need one pronto. These images of Golden Retrievers melt my heart. If this article doesn't convince you to get a puppy, then I don't know what will.