Navigating Public Transportation As Told By Rick And Morty

Because it's a nice feature to city life until you have no clue what you're doing and you get lost a million times.

122
Google Images

Living in the city of Perth means I have to use public transportation on a regular basis to get just about anywhere. The mall - take the bus. Internship days - take the bus. Going to the club - take the bus. Wanna go to the beach? Probably gonna take the bus. Sure, I could Uber but I'm not trying to empty my wallet on a single ride. Could I rent a car? Yeah, sure, but how well do you think this American is gonna do on the opposite side of the road (I still look the wrong way sometimes before crossing)? "But Sara," you city-dwellers say. "Public transportation isn't that bad!" Yeah, yeah, it's good for the environment and it makes you exercise more and you spend less money on gas and you refrain from going through the drive-thru to get Egg McMuffins all the time, I get it. But I'm going to complain a little because I miss my mini-van, I miss being in control of my daily commutes, and yeah, I miss going to get Egg McMuffins in my pajamas. SUE ME. No, public transportation is a great thing, I'm just having a laugh. And who better to laugh with than Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith?

1. When You Barely Make The Bus And The Driver Gives You That Look

2. When You're With A Group And Get Put In Charge Of Navigation - And You Have No Clue What You're Doing

3. When You Arrive At Your Destination After About 10 Transfers

4. When You're Lost In The Train Station And Everyone Around You Can Tell

5. When Your Friend Insists They Know The Right Route But Then You Get Lost And It Turns Out You Were Right All Along

6. When The Entire Bus Is Empty But The Person Who Gets On Next Decides To Sit Right Beside You

7. When The Bus Takes The Most Roundabout Way To Get Where You Need To Go

8. When Someone Starts Making A Scene On The Train And There's Nowhere To Hide

9. When The Bus Driver Says "This Is The Last Stop" And You Don't Know Where You Are

10. When You Have To Put Up With Your [Drunk] Friend's Shenanigans On The Way Home From The Club, On The Bus

11. When You Miss The Bus You Needed And It's Sunday So The Next One Doesn't Come For An Hour

12. When It's Been A Long Day And The Bus Is Crowded And Loud And You Feel Your Morals Slipping Away