N4M Media Viewership Continues To Rise Across USA And Asia

Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.

37

New4masses.com simply referred to as N4M is fast establishing itself as a credible name in the US as well as across Asia as a digital news publication. Even though N4M was launched just 5 years back, in 2016, from India, it has proved its mettle and is not just a random stroke of luck. Indeed, it is the result of the dedication, effort, sweat and struggle of the entire N4M team led by it's entrepreneurial founders.

News is a piece of reporting about an event. It is a product that informs people's worldview and based on this individuals and societies build their perspectives and act.

First, it was the printing press and then the digital media that made news accessible to the general public at an extensive level.

Today, digital media has emerged as a powerful arm that can trigger revolutions as did happen during the Arab Spring in 2011. However, the recent spread of news platforms has also given rise to substandard reporting, fake news and misinformation campaigns for the sake of enhanced viewership.

N4M has consciously looked beyond such parochial interests since the start of its voyage. The website presents news and professional opinions to the masses, in it's most original form without any ethnic, religious, cultural, political and national biases. As claimed on it's website too, the company has largely stuck to the media and journalistic ethics in all its reportings and publications. N4M realizes its prime duty is to provide information to its audience without any hidden agendas. This is the main reason for the gradual built up of its credibility among the masses.

N4M carries a team of well-educated journalists and trained reporters who do not fall for sensational news and Yellow Journalism. The fact is that truth is what prevails at the end and falsehood is bound to taste dirt. N4M's team claims collecting news after verifying it from multiple sources so that not an ounce of fake news is mixed in what they report. This is the primary reason that there can be seen a growing interest of the masses in N4M as a news authority.

The company has never tried targeting overnight success through the road of sensational news-making as it believes that such acts are tantamount to deceiving people. The fact that N4M brings authentic and original news and opinions to its readers is also valued back by them that is shown by their willing subscriptions and lasting dependence on N4M as a news and reviews source.

N4M provides 360-degree information to it's readers by covering different fields such as lifestyle, health, food, technology, entertainment, education etc. It also carries out reviews of different products and services as well as conducts valuable surveys to come to a viewpoint and thus shape opinions. This is apart from the political news and Experts Opinion that are primarily covered by the website. People from across continents get attracted to the website as it not only provides valuable and detailed information but also provides latest trends, researches and updates to the readers.

The N4M Reviews Section is another category worth mentioning. Teams survey and churn data to ultimately come up with a professional Review. The 'Top 10' of the Reviews is the most popular amongst the public.

In the end, there is a lot of data before the masses to consume in today's age and time. Hundreds of digital news platforms appear every day who churn out an extensive amount of words. However, most of such content is either fluff or a befooling method to pull traffic by utilizing sensationalism and fake news. This wastes the valuable time of the masses. In midst of all of this, N4M vows to provide authentic, relevant, value-adding, and beneficial information with wide variety of subjects and coverage to its readers. This honest and humble attempt has led to a strong bond with its readership. As a corollary one can claim that, N4M is making its presence felt across regions, primarily the US and Asia.