My Top Podcasts

My Top Podcasts

Podcasts are my favorite thing to listen to in the car, and here are my top ones!

49
My Top Podcasts

These are my personal favorite podcasts and generally coincide with my personal beliefs and interests!

Another Kingdom

Another Kingdom is a audiobook that is broadcast as a podcast. It is written by Michael Knowles and follows a mans journey to another kingdom, so to speak. It is super interesting and will have you hooked in the first ten minutes!

Serial

Serial is a podcast produced by This American Life and hosted by Sarah Koenig. It follows one true crime story over the course of a season, and Sarah finds out the result this very shortly before you do.

The Andrew Klavan Show

upload.wikimedia.org

This is a podcast produced by the Daily Wire and hosted by Andrew Klavan, a conservative political commentator. He uploads every day besides Friday, and discusses/gives his opinion on trending news topics and current events. This is an awesome podcast to listen to if you want to stay up to date with current events and hear diverse opinions.

S-Town

c1.staticflickr.com

S-Town is a podcast produced by Serial and This American Life. It is hosted by Brian Reed and follows a true story of a man named John B. Maclemore and his town of Woodstock, Alabama. Fair Warning, it has A LOT of strong language if that is something that turns you off.

Stuff They Don`t Want You To Know

c1.staticflickr.com

This is a podcasts produced by iHeartRadio and HowStuffWorks and explores topics that are typically knows to have a lot of conspiracy around them. Specifically topics surrounding the government and different events in history. It is super interesting, especially if you are like me and LOVE conspiracy theories!

Nightline

upload.wikimedia.org

Call me an old woman, but this podcast version of the award-winning ABC tv show is so interesting to me. It provides in-depth reporting on the major stories of the day combined with relevant topics in pop culture and entertainment, as described by their website. It is another AWESOME podcast to listen to if you want to stay up to date on current events.

The Ben Shapiro Show

upload.wikimedia.org

Finally we have reached my absolute FAVORITE podcasts of basically all time. The Ben Shapiro Show is a news podcast produced by the daily wire and hosted by Ben Shapiro, a conservative political commentator. He discusses top news stories of the day and gives his opinions on those topics. It is a podcast I listen to religiously and love to hear what he thinks of various current events. Don`t just take my word for it, it recently won best news podcast at the iHeartRadio awards!