My Top 10 Songs of All Time

My Top 10 Songs of All Time

(in no particular order)

42
My Top 10 Songs of All Time

Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson: I had a dance solo to this song in the last year that I did dance. The lyrics to this song really speak to me and helped me through some tough moments.

Alewife by Clairo: Okay I am so obsessed with Clairo it's not even funny. My favorite song of hers changes constantly but Alewife has a certain feel to it that just doesn't compare. But honestly, that's any song on Immunity for me.

K. by Cigarettes After Sex- Oh my gosh this song. Listening to this song on a rainy day while cuddled up in a blanket… perfect.

Work B*tch by Britney Spears- This song is a complete 180 from the previous three but I could listen to this on repeat all day long. During leg day, I listen to this at least 5 times because yes I find it very motivating. Ms. Britney never misses.

New Magic Wand by Tyler the Creator- Something about this song makes me want to go on a late night drive and turn this song all the way.

Dark Red by Steve Lacy- Yes I discovered this song from Tiktok but I'm so glad that I did because Steve Lacy is now one of my favorite artists.

Tequila Shots by Kid Cudi- The perfect pregaming song.

Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds- It does concern that I was listening to this song at the ripe age of 12 years old, but I really do love this song.

Motion Sickness by Phoebe Bridgers- Again, Phoebe is unmatched but this song is one of her best, no doubt.

All Too Well by Taylor Swift- I love Taylor so much and I always will. This song is so nostalgic and everytime I listen to it, I just want to cry because it is that good.