My Top 10 Christmas Songs

My Top 10 Christmas Songs

Jingle bells, jingle all the way....
18

It’s Christmas Time! This year has gone so fast, I can’t even believe it. Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs to get you in the holiday mood.

1. The Gift by Adrienne Houghton This is a new song that I stumbled upon and fell in love with it. I like the message of the song and how it talks about how important love is! Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns.

2. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day by Casting Crowns

I always liked the hymnal version of this song, and when I heard the Casting Crowns version it instantly became one of my favorites. I think that this song is so beautiful both the words and the melody.

3. Santa’s Coming for Us by Sia

This song is so catchy, and the upbeat rhythm always puts me in a good mood. Sia has so many good songs and this is among one of my favorite of them.

4. Christmas C’mon by Lindsey Sterling featuring Becky G

I love Lindsey Sterling’s music, so when I heard she was releasing a Christmas album, I was so excited. Out of all the song on this album, if I had to pick just one this collaboration with Becky G is my favorite. The violins and the pop beat mixed in with it, just makes it perfect!

5. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

You didn’t think I was going to leave out this song, did you? Circa 2011, I had this song on repeat and this Christmas I shall have it on repeat once again.

6.Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire by Nat King Cole

For this one, we're bringing it back to one of the oldies. This song is a true classic, it’d calming and soothing. Nat King Cole has a truly beautiful voice.

7. O’ Holy Night by Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey or as some might call the Queen Of Christmas. I remember singing this hymn as a child on repeat. But Mariah’s voice seems as if you are listening to an angel’s.

8. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

And yes, I definitely had to put this song. How could I not? It's just such an awesome song.

9. Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson, her voice is awesome, and what I really love about her music is the rhythms and beats behind it. The pop beat this song has will cause it to get stuck in your head once you hear it.

10. Last Christmas by WHAM!

This song gets stuck in my head every time I hear it, plus it a classic, which makes it even more of a great song.

I hope these songs were able to put you in the Christmas spirit. And wherever you may be, have a very merry Christmas!