My Thoughts On The Mandela Effect

My Thoughts On The Mandela Effect

Is the Mandela Effect because of time travelers or because of a switch in the alternate universe?

122
IlluminatiOfficial.org

What is the Mandela Effect, you may ask yourself? Well, think about this: has there ever been an instant where you thought something went a certain way in a movie or big event and it never happened the way you always thought? Or, have you ever noticed some spelling differences in the way you thought something has been spelled your entire life and it suddenly seemed to chance completely? That is the whole point of the Mandela Effect. There are hundreds, maybe even thousands, of instances where people have noticed things they thought were always one way during their life switch into something completely different. This is when someone got to thinking, “what’s up with that?” And that’s where the conspiracy theory about Mandela Effects began.

The conspiracy theory states that The Mandela Effect is because some people from the future are going back in time and switching up the universe and how it used to be. There is also a conspiracy theory about Mandela Effects that states that we, as a universe, have been pulled into an alternate universe where certain things had miniscule changes to them in comparison to how we viewed it and how the alternative universe viewed it. It all got scrambled together and now some things that the regular universe knew happened or didn’t happen got switched with the alternative universe’s timeline and, thus, the true Mandela Effects began. People began noticing more and more Mandela Effects in their daily lives and it gets kind of scary when you think about it.

Many people know about the children’s television show, The Berenstain Bears, being one of the biggest recent Mandela Effects to come to light with most of the world. Most people, if asked how to spell Berenstain, would have continued to say and spell it as “Berenstein”. This is because most people who remember this show in their childhood remember it as being The Berenstein Bears rather than Berenstain. Even Shane Dawson, a famous YouTuber and author, went on a rant about how it never was Berenstain, but it was always Berenstein. Many people agree with him on this. I’m one of them. This show used to be my sister and I’s favorite thing to watch over our Grandmother’s house. I remember it clearly being “The Berenstein Bears” because I had trouble trying to spell Berenstein because I would switch up the I and the E.

Personally, I do believe that the Mandela Effect is real – I am just not one hundred percent sure why. I cannot come to tell if it is because of time travelers or because of a switch in the alternative universe. My thoughts about the Mandela Effect conclude to something similar to this: there’s a lot of things we haven’t even noticed yet and a lot of Mandela Effects to come in the near and far future. Definitely don’t let your ignorance shade you from this truth. Take a look at some of the more popular Mandela Effects and ask yourself if you remember it like how it was originally or how it is now.