My Thoughts On Taylor Swift

My Thoughts On Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is a pop musician and this is what she is and should be famous and rich for.

175
ABC News

As one of the world's biggest pop stars due to her come back to with her new hit song, "Look What You Made Me Do", Taylor Swift has brought drama, Twitter fights, and incredibly hilarious memes.

I, for one, think Taylor Swift’s music is really good for a pop singer. Her music has a boppy tune that you know everyone and their mother is dancing and singing to. No matter what people say, when Taylor Swift comes up on their car radio, they don’t switch stations – but they do dance along and sing as if their heart was just as broken as Taylor’s when writing any of her songs.

She does start an incredible amount of drama within the famous/celebrity community, though. This is something I don’t really try to get interested in because it is just a swarm of he said she said nonsense. Taylor Swift, as a musician, is just as good as any other pop singer in the world these days. Taylor Swift as a person, through what social media has shown us, is not such a nice person and possibly still within the high school girl mentality that we all went through.

Although, even through all of this about her online drama and her possible immature mentality, I believe this is all an act in order for her to gain more popularity and fame. She has her “thing” and her “thing” is that she starts drama and breaks hearts of men left and right, which is alright because every single celebrity has their own “thing” whether it is super obvious or incredible hidden and secretive.

Taylor Swift, I believe, is just a singer who is trying to break from her little girl albums of country and country pop from the past. She seems to be pretty normal for the most part with her kitties on Instagram and Twitter and from comments made by her friends and her own family. Taylor Swift’s act in public of being this persona of a heart breaker and a victim of drama and gossip is immensely intelligent for her marketing her new album Reputation.

Honestly I believe that everyone should stop caring about the drama that is likely to be fake and incorrect and just focus on her musical career and concert tours because that is what she should be famous for. She is not one of the Kardashians who became famous off of drama and gossip, so stop trying to make it like that is the case. Taylor Swift is a pop musician and this is what she is and should be famous and rich for. Her music is really fun and nice to dance to, so it isn’t even bad like everyone says it is to fit in.

Her music is quite interesting and actually tells story within each of her lyrics. They are no different than other pop artists today like Beyonce, Katy Perry, Halsey, or even Selena Gomez.