My Summer Movie List: Classics Edition

My Summer Movie List: Classics Edition

7 Classic Movies that I Hope to Watch this Summer

29
My Summer Movie List: Classics Edition

Every since I was introduced to Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's by my awesome Aunt Terri, I have LOVED old movies. There is just something about them that makes them so special compared to watching a movie that was made today. I always get a different feeling when I watch an old movie verses newer ones! So one of my goals this summer is to check some major classics off of my list. I'm hoping that I will inspire people to join me in my old movie summer marathon (haha). If you love old movies as much as I do, then you will hopefully enjoy reading my list! If you see any classics that you love, comment and let me know what you think!

My Summer Movie List: Classics Edition:

1. Casablanca

I know what you are probably thinking, "How has she not seen Casablanca?!" My answer is that I have no idea (haha). But I have been DYING to see it and this is going to be the summer that I watch it! If you haven't seen it, you should. It is a classic after all!

2. Mildred Pierce

Ever since I started watching the tv show Feud on FX, a show about the strained relationship of Joan Crawford and Bette Davis, I have been really interested in seeing more of their movies. Mildred Pierce is one of Crawford's movies that I am really hoping to see!

3. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F04%2F21%2F6362833181901372701424515405_What_Ever_Happened_to_Baby_Jane%3F_%281962%29.jpg&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=386&h=f86a472cfdd350edad8a93c6a5a0d8fe351c0df46c0f2a2a7db6296dfccee2e1&size=980x&c=3471751075 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F04%252F21%252F6362833181901372701424515405_What_Ever_Happened_to_Baby_Jane%253F_%25281962%2529.jpg%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D386%26h%3Df86a472cfdd350edad8a93c6a5a0d8fe351c0df46c0f2a2a7db6296dfccee2e1%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3471751075%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]Of course after seeing the TV show Feud, I REALLY want to see this movie! It is a horror classic and I love that it was based off of a book so maybe I will try to read the book this summer before I watch it. But if you haven't seen it and you watch the show, you should! It's a horror classic!

4. The Philadelphia Story

This is another one that I have wanted to watch for awhile now! Katharine Hepburn is a rock star! If you love her and have not seen this movie, it is a must!

5. Rebecca

I have had the book Rebecca for a while now and I have wanted to read it before I saw the movie. So putting the movie on my list is my way of making sure I finally read the book so I can watch the movie this summer!

6. Charade

I love both Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn! This one is on Netflix so it will be easy to watch and I heard it was really good! If you haven't seen this one, you should try it!

7. Roman Holiday

I own this movie and I haven't seen it yet! This is going to be the summer when I watch it!