My Ride-or-Die Glossier Products

My Ride-or-Die Glossier Products

"Good Skin is Always in"

347
My Ride-or-Die Glossier Products
Miss Whoever You Are

The blog Into the Gloss has been a successful skincare and makeup blog for years. Emily Weiss launched Glossier launched in 2014 with the bare necessities of skincare and makeup products. The brand emphasizes the importance of skin before makeup, and it is cruelty-free! Many criticize the brand for being too natural and dewy looking, but for some (me), it is just right.

I personally have become a fan of the brand after some of their products got me through isotretinoin. Isotretinoin is notorious for making skin incredibly dry, and Glossier was my number one supporter through it all. Below are my all-time favorite products from Glossier. Now, I am a college student, so I have yet been able to afford to try all of their products, this is only out of what I have tried.

One product that I cannot put on this list because I have yet to try is Lidstar. Lidstar is a creamy, shiny eyeshadow for every day and glam looks and it doesn't crease. I'm sorry Lidstar, maybe next time (or after payday).

1. Balm Dot Com

I have a balm dot com for my car, my backpack, and for my makeup bag. This is not your regular chapstick, it is so much more than that. It is marketed as a "universal skin balm" that can be used anywhere on your body. During the winter months, my eyelids get very dry and there is no easier solution than putting on some original Balm Dot Com on my eyelids. It is certifiably the quickest eye makeup look, and it gives my eyelids some hydration! It is $12 a tube, BUT you can get 3 for $30 and trust me, it is worth the splurge.

2. Milky Jelly Cleanser

I have been out of my Milky Jelly Cleanser for a few months and I am honestly going out of my mind. I thought that I would be able to go back to my old cleansers, but nothing quite compares. The Milky Jelly Cleanser can be used on wet or dry skin and never leaves your face with that awful tight feeling that some cleansers leave you with.

3. Priming Moisturizer

A primer AND a moisturizer? I am IN! The priming moisturizer has the most beautiful dew to really make you look like you're alive, even when you don't get the best nights rest. Part of my look recently has been to just wear priming moisturizer with no foundation. The finish it leaves on my skin is so beautiful and natural.

4. Wowder

Rightfully named Wowder, this all-over finishing powder is perfect. I use it every single day to set my under eye concealer and bring down the shine all over my face. And the best part? There's no flashback. But sadly, Wowder only comes in 3 shades, so choose wisely.

5. Stretch Concealer

The Stretch Concealer is a super hydrating, natural, and comfortable concealer. Again, around my eyes gets crazy dry in the winter months and Stretch Concealer is one of the only things that will cover up my under-eye bags without drying me out completely.

6. Cloud Paint

These gel-cream blushes come in the most gorgeous colors and can be mixed to create even more gorgeous colors! They are easy to apply and natural-looking so you don't have that over-dramatic blush flush. Pro tip: use what is leftover on your fingers on your lips for a pop of color that will really bring together your look.

7. Haloscope

Haloscope is a dewy highlighter in a stick. It is not quite a liquid highlighter, but not quite a powder. It gives you that "lit from within" look that beauty Youtuber's are always referring to. It also comes in three lovely shades.

7. Generation G

Generation G is the perfect sheer lip tint for everyday wear. As you may have noticed, I am not one for what some call "full glam." It comes in 6 shades but looks unique on everybody. Since it is a sheer matte tint, some of your natural lip color will show through and affect the look.