Lana Del Rey's NFR Album from Worst to Best

The album of the year has many amazing bops, but only one can be the best (in my humble opinion).

2033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolmz4FlnZ0

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE this album. It's literally the only thing I've been listening to all week.

With that being said, the worst songs on the album basically mean they're REALLY amazing songs just not on the God-like level that some of the other songs are on. AND, these are JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION. Don't kill me if your favorite song is at the bottom of my list, I repeat THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

With that being said let's get it poppin'.

Bartender

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Bartender · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Records Recordin...

There's something about the way she sings "bar-te-te-tender" that really grinds my gears.

Mariner's Apartment Complex

I'm gonna be honest I haven't listened to this song all the way through so I could be wrong about this one.

The greatest

Again, just because a song is low on the list, doesn't mean that it's a bad. In fact, I love this song, which tells you how great the album is as a whole.

The next best american record

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group The Next Best American Record · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Intersc...

"my baby used to dance under my architecture..."

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have-but I have it

Stream/Download:http://smarturl.it/LDRhope Follow Lana Del Rey: http://instagram.com/lanadelrey http://twitter.com/lanadelrey http://facebook.com/lanadelrey ...

MY ANTHEM!!!!

How to disapper

This one gave me major Amy Whinehouse vibes, which I LOVE.

Hapiness is a butterfly

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Happiness is a butterfly · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope R...

"try to catch it like every night..."

California

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group California · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Records Recordi...

This one makes me cry real baby tears.

Love song

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Love song · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Records Recordin...

*serenades the man I don't have*

Doin' Time

Lana Del Rey – Norman Fucking Rockwell – Out August 30th Pre-Order: https://Lana.lnk.to/StoreVD Listen Doin' Time: https://Lana.lnk.to/DoinTimeVD Directed by...

The only summer song that matters.

Norman F*cking Rockwell

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Norman fucking Rockwell · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Re...

"your poetry's bad and you blame the news" Iconic.

F*ck it I love you

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Fuck it I love you · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Records...

*still serenading the man I don't have*

Cinnamon Girl

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Cinnamon Girl · Lana Del Rey Norman Fucking Rockwell! ℗ A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Records Reco...

The vocals, the beat, Lana really fed us with this album

Venice Bitch

*drum roll* and the best song from NFR is...VENICE BITCH! This was really hard to choose but I love everything about this song. From the lyrics to the instrumental it's just PERFECT.

This was the hardest thing I've ever done. All these songs are just magical and they deserve ALL the awards. Stream Norman Fucking Rockwell on any and all platforms and let me know what your list looks like!

From Your Site Articles