My Krypton
Health Wellness

My Krypton

18

I try to forget you. I really do, but everything about you draws me in.

I wonder each and everyday exactly what it is that makes me so tangled up in you but I can never figure it out. You are so bad for me, you are the krypton to my happiness. But, when I look at you, I feel something I have never felt before. You give me feelings that are so indescribable and irresistible; I know I need to run from you. Run as far as I can but it's like I have a leash around my heart that jolts me back whenever I start to feel that independence that I crave. Talk about cravings; I crave your skin on mine, I crave the high I get whenever I feel you but I crave you wanting me the most. All I want is for you to want to feel my bare skin, feel the high I feel when we are together but you don't. You simply crave the feeling of control. You make me powerless and uptight, almost like I am drowning with everybody watching but I cannot reach out. When you touch me, my body trembles with weakness almost like it is crying out asking for more. When my body trembles, my mind gets distracted of it's one mission; to leave you in the dust. To make your mind, heart and body feel the poison you injected into me.

I never meant for you to come into my life, you just slipped right in like the scorpion you are. You made me feel hot and delightful for a little while until the sting and the pain started to kick in. You took control of my body faster than I realized, you made me freeze and lose sight of who I was. I was dying to find myself again, dying of needing to have control of my mind and heart. You hit me harder and faster than I ever imagined anything could. You showed me what is was like to see darkness during the days I should see the brightness. For a while, all you provided me with was a bright shining light. When you realized how much I depended on that light to guide me, you took it away instantly. You are what gave me the highest moments of life and the lowest.

You do not represent a person, you are the meaning of love to me.

To fall in love, it's a bitch.