My Five Favorite Eye Makeup Products

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palettes

ABH has by far my favorite eyeshadow formula, and the palettes that I own have nice color schemes. The reason these shadows are my favorites is the pigmentation because I do not need much to take these shadows to their full intensity. Modern Renaissance is a great everyday palette for me with gorgeous pops of red and Subculture is an excellent palette for dramatic, grunge looks. In addition to their pigmentation, they also last a long time. I have found that cheaper eyeshadows tend to fade on my eyes even with primer, so you cannot see what colors I used. A drawback of these shadows is that some shades can be quite powdery but merely tapping off the excess prevents fall out under my eyes. Overall, I am pleased with my ABH eyeshadow purchases and will purchase the next one when it comes out.

2. Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettes

Huda’s mini Obsessions Palettes also have great pigmentation and are very blendable. There are four palettes to choose from Mauve, Smokey, Warm Brown, and Electric. My favorite is the Electric palette because it has high-quality bright colors such as pink and blue and because the nine pans make the colors less overwhelming. The Mauve palette is a great sophisticated pink palette that can go from subtle to dramatic with the shimmer and glitter shades within the palette. However, some of palettes do have quality control issues because I had to return one after a shadow broke. But all in all these palettes are great if you want to experiment with brighter colors and do not want to commit to a larger palette, but quality control is an issue so think before you buy.

3. E.L.F. Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black

This liquid liner not only lasts all day, but it is also easy to remove at the end of the day. The liner also retails for only $2.00 and comes in four shades- Jet Black, Midnight, Charcoal, and Coffee. The tip allows me to get a precise line thin or thick and gives me extreme precision. The liner does not burn or sting if you manage to get some in your eyes. Some of the shades such as Coffee can go on a little streaky, but Jet Black goes on smoothly and evenly. Eyeliner is something that E.L.F. does well.

4. Sephora Collection Amore Lashes

The lashes in the Sephora Collection come in a variety of styles from natural to dramatic. I love the Amores especially because they are large enough to cover my naturally long lashes and they last a long time. They are definitely worth the $17.00.

5. E.L.F. Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer

This eyeshadow primer is my HG eyeshadow primer because it keeps my shadows in place all day and costs less than $5.00. Some people may not be a fan of the texture, but it more than makes up for the texture by blending easily and its staying power. The shade Sheer is the best shade to buy because it is light and it does not have a problem with patchiness like the white shade does.