- Since having to wear a mask, my stubborn, straight Asian lashes refused to hold a curl and would immediately fall after 5 minutes of wearing a mask.
- I tried many different mascaras, with the hopes that I would find at least one that would be able to hold my eyelashes in a curl all day while wearing a mask.
- After several TikTok recommendations, I decided to test out the famous Heroine Make "Long and Curl Waterproof Mascara" that I ordered off Amazon.
- This mascara is an absolute game changer. When I say it will stay on all day, it will stay on all day. I will never use another mascara ever again.
Due to the current pandemic, face masks have been mandated all over the world. I don't find wearing a face mask to be a big deal, however, I would get a bit upset when I realized that my eyelashes would not hold their curl due to the humidity of my breath rising up and causing my curled eyelashes to fall straight.
Then back in August, I saw several TikTok videos recommending the Japanese brand Heroine Make "Long and Curl Waterproof Mascara" for girls who had stubborn straight eyelashes. After seeing the promising results in the different TikTok videos, I immediately ordered it off of Amazon. I had read the Amazon. reviews saying that it was difficult to get off (which is most definitely is), so I ordered the Heroine Make mascara remover along with it.
This mascara makes it easy to build coats, so your lashes won't look super clumpy. It provides a lot of length for your eyelashes and it takes a lot for this mascara to melt off your face or make your curl fall. I seriously cannot recommend a product more. I personally have not had any loss of eyelashes after using this mascara either, which is a definite plus.
- This is a MUST BUY! You will not regret buying this mascara. Just remember to buy the waterproof mascara remover along with it, or else you'll have a difficult time taking off this mascara at the end of the night!
- I have also heard that the Etude House "Lash Perm Curl Fix" is a great alternative on Amazon, however I have not tried it.