My Daily Gym Thoughts

My Daily Gym Thoughts

An hour in my own head is dangerously entertaining

29
My Daily Gym Thoughts
GoogleImages

If you're like me, your gym time is your "me time." You walk in, get your card scanned by the sweet lady or good looking guy, stick your headphones in and avoid human contact for the rest of the time you are there. But honestly, an hour and a half in my own thoughts is dangerosly entertaining considering the gym isn't all that entertaining on it's on. So here are my daily gym thoughts that I am sure most of you share!

9:16: *Pep talk to self as I walk to treadmill* Okay Kenzie, only an hour on this thing. You can do. You are going to do it. Ready, set, go!

9:17 Okay, I don’t wanna do it.

9:18 But I want results, so I’m going to do it.

9:20 Okay, five minutes already, this isn’t bad. I got this.

9:22 Look at her… running and making it look easy. Ha, I can do that too. *turns treadmill up to 6*

9:23 So what if you just pack everything up, move away, and say screw college. I mean, is it really worth it? Nashville is so much better than college.

9:25 Nope. Can’t run on 6. *Turns treadmill down*

9:26 Never mind, you have to finish school Kenize. Come on now.. you have like 6 months left. Suck it up.

9:29 Okay, one more minute and you go up on your incline. ANDDDD up you go!

9:31 Ohh, I should have stretched more. Dang it.

9:32 PAUSE and stretch Kenzie, Pause and stretch.

9:34 I wonder if my butt looks good.

9:35 Her butt looks good. I want my butt to look like that. Does my butt look like that?

9:38 What does that machine even do?

9:40 ANDDD time for another increase in incline. Do it for the butt Kenzie. Do it for the butt.

9:43 He’s cute.

9:44 Ooohh, and he’s friend is even cuter.

9:45 Act normal Kenzie. What is even normal though?

9:46 You know, it’s a good thing people can’t hear what you think.

9:48 I wish my boobs would stop sweating. Like, that’s not cool. It’s actually pretty gross.

9:51 Man, I can’t wait to get home and shower. And go to bed. Ahh, My bed.

9:53 HOW MUCH LONGER?!?

9:55 Man, you’re going to look so good when you’re skinny.

9:56 Wait… It’s not about being skinny. It’s about being healthy, and in shape, and confident MacKenzie.

9:59 OMGGG, am I done yet. Do I really have to go for an hour? 45 minutes is good enough.

10:01 Just go for the hour.

10:04 *Singing Adele*

10:06 Dude, go wipe that machine off. Don’t be that jerk.

10:07 Ohh, you were going to wipe the machine off. My B. I didn’t mean to call you a jerk in my head.

10:08 But you! You didn’t wipe the machine off! Come on now, that’s just gross… look how sweaty you are.

10:10 5 more minutes and you did an hour of cardio… look at you go girl!

10:11 457 Calories… that’s like.. half a meal at some places.

10:12 That’s why they tell you to count your calories. Dang… why is food so many calories.

10:14 ONLY ONE MORE MINUTE!

10:14 .... Just 30 seconds... dear god.

10:14 Why is this the longest minutes of my life?

10:15 WhoooHooo… YOU ARE DONE. With Cardio it is. Ahhhh, Cramp. Stretch.

10:16 Is he looking at my butt?

10:17 I totally just caught you looking at my butt… don’t try and play that off.

10:18 Okay, up the stairs you go. Time for abs, you got this!

10:20 Are they seriously just laying on the mats texting? Like seriously? WHY ARE YOU HERE? I’M TRYING TO GET SKINNY… MOVE.

10:22 I hope no one is judging me.

10:26 How many times did I say I was going to repeat this? Cause maybe once is enough.

10:28 Just kidding, Round two. Ready, set, go!

10:31 You know what song you need right now? That Bacon song by Nick Jonas… yeah, turn that on.

10:32 Ahhhhh, yeah! “No ties, No drama in my life… throw some bacon on” wait Kenzie, people can totally hear you sing right now.

10:34 Okay, one more set. Then stretch and we’ll call it a night.

10:37 Wait, he is really cute. Maybe I need to do another set?

10:38 Oh he left… good cause I don’t think I could do another whole set.

10:41 How often do they clean these floors that I lay on at least 5 nights a week.. oh I don’t want to know the answer.

10:43 Wait… I’m done. Haha… I get to go home. Good job Kenzie, you survived yet another night at the gym.

So is this what your internal dialogue with yourself looks like while you're at the gym, or is that just me? Oh, just me? I gotcha. Well as long as you are working on a better you, than you can have whatever thoughts you want! Happy Workout!