My California Adventure

My California Adventure

I went to California for the first time this past June. This is my adventure!

12
My California Adventure
Personal Photo

I spent my senior week in California with my Mommom. We had so much fun going to the beach, shopping and as a finale went to Disneyland! The idea of California is always an interesting one to me. It is known as the place where dreams come true. Going there even if it was for vacation I have realized that it is just like any other place. I loved the experience though, the atmosphere is so different and so positive! The scenery is amazing and the food, don't get me started! No doubt the best pancakes I have ever tasted.

As much as I loved going to the beach and experiencing the Pacific ocean for the first time, there is no doubt my favorite part was going to the observatory is Hollywood and seeing the Hollywood sign from there. It was such a beautiful view and a neat experience. The View was my absolute favorite part, and even though I wasn't there to learn, I learned a lot about our solar system that I would not have known if I had not gone to the Observatory.

Of course the beaches are beautiful, they are so much more open and cold compared to the ones out here on the east coast. While swimming in the ocean is much better on the east, the west has scenery that cannot be beat. The oceans are bluer than the sky and the happiness everyone shows in immeasurable.

Disneyland was a whole new world for me. I had loved Disney world and I wanted to see what it's counterpart had to offer. I have got to say, Disneyland is better than Disney world! The crowds, the shows, the rides, the overall atmosphere was much better for me as an 18 year old than Disney world was and I would love to go back again! I truly felt the magic while I was there.

I am so glad I was able to experience this trip and go on this trip with my Mommom. It was such a great time and an amazing bonding experience for the both of us. I love her to death and wouldn't have wanted to see this new place without her by my side! Seeing family, and learning about where they live and the dynamic out there was truly a different experience. I would not have wanted to change it for the world.