My 11 Favorite "This Is Us" Episodes

My 11 Favorite "This Is Us" Episodes

"This Is Us" is one of my all time favorite shows because of these episodes.

47
My 11 Favorite "This Is Us" Episodes
TV Guide

The season finale of "This Is Us" was last week, and I already miss it. It is one of my favorite shows of all time, and I can't believe I'm going to have to wait until fall to watch a new episode. In attempt to relieve some of my "This Is Us" void, I decided to share my eleven favorite episodes of the show with you all.

1.) "The Game Plan"

I absolutely loved this episode and connected with the majority of it so well since I adore football. This early episode in season one will probably always be my favorite.

2.) "Superbowl Sunday"

Although I cried for about 45 minutes of the hour long show, I adored this episode because I found it so hertbreakingly beautiful and relatable.

3.) "The Car"

Even though this one was also pretty sad, I love how the show depicts how much that car meant to the Pearsons.

4.) "Number One"

I really liked how the show decided to split up Randall, Kate, and Kevin's stories, and how they dedicated a full episode to each of them. I personally enjoyed Kevin's episode the most.

5.) "Number Two"

This episode was dedicated to Kate, and I personally could connect with some things she deals with.

6.) "Number Three"

Of course, I also enjoyed the episode dedicated to Randall. I found it sad but sweet how he looked to both of his deceased fathers for advice when trying to decide what to do with Deja.

7.) "The Big Day"

I loved this episode because they talk more about Dr. K and his story, and he is one of my favorite characters even though he seems to play a little role in the show.

8.) "The Trip"

I think it's super sweet how in this episode, Randall has hallucinations of Jack after eating the edible. These moments depict what their relationship would be like if Jack was still alive.

9.) "That'll Be The Day"

I also cried at this episode because while it may seem like a typical day in the Pearson household, those who have seen the previous episodes know this is Jack's final day alive, and each conversation he has with his family is heartbreaking.

10.) "Memphis"

In this episode, I loved seeing Randall and his father William spending time together and bonding.

11.) "The Most Disappointed Man"

I love seeing the story of adopting Randall and how hard Jack and Rebecca fought for him.

I guess this list will have to do till the fall...or maybe I'll watch the whole show over again because it's just that good.

All my love,

Kamille