Mustard Seed Is Staten Island's Cutest Locally-Owned Cafe

Go to Staten Island!!!

18
Yamily Santana

Let's Support Small Businesses:

Let's support small businesses and go to Mustard Seed; they are a cute cafe located at 572 Forest Avenue, Staten Island in New York. Check it out because they have the tastiest chai tea to the softest almond croissant. This place is a great hangout spot.

New York and The Pandemic:

Since the pandemic happened in New York, restaurant owners and small businesses have been struggling as dining in was reduced and for some time, restaurants were closed. Furthermore, supporting small businesses is good for the economy, helps individuals grow, and helps individuals learn about different places, such as New York, which is a fantastic place to hang out with your friends. Whenever you go to Staten Island, check out Mustard Seed!

Cindy SantanaYamily Santana

The setup is amazing:

You can meet with up to 6 to10 friends to gather around for a natural fruit smoothie or a chai latte. Also, they have an outdoor patio, which can be a fantastic place to enjoy during the spring and summertime. Mustard seed is such a cozy cafe that serves various healthy and organic options for everyone to enjoy!

Yamily Santana

Look At The Menu:

Mustard Seed is edgy and comfortable, and the menu is on the wall beside my sister Cindy. Vannessa mentioned that the menu will be updated for a fresh new look, which may draw possible new customers' attention. The menu already has various things that appeal to all different palates, from meat lovers to vegans, vegetarians, and gluten-free individuals. Therefore, anyone and everyone is welcomed to enjoy the fresh products this cafe has to offer.

Model (Cindy Santana)Yamily Santana

The Important Message

Due to the pandemic, small businesses have not been having a productive time; therefore, it benefits them when individuals from different communities take the time to spread the word about their business. Whether through social media, word by mouth, or simply stopping by when driving or walking past a small business helps increase the clientele and the funds. Furthermore, whenever you're around the New York City area, you should take the ferry down to Staten Island and enjoy a wonderful time at the Mustard Seed Cafe and support a small business!