Must Visit Premium Brand Outlets In Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Premium Brand Outlets

2

Johor Premium Outlets, also referred to as JPO, is an upscale outlet store located in Indahpura, Kulai district, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. It is the first of its kind in Southeast Asia and is strategically located at the intersection of North-South Expressway and Second Link Expressway, attracting shoppers from Malaysia, Singapore, and beyond.

JPO offers a vast selection of over 130 branded outlets, making it a go-to destination for shopaholics. To make the most out of your shopping experience, it is recommended to visit JPO during weekends when they offer extra deals and valuable discounts.

The outlets in JPO are categorized into Designer Fashions and Sportswear, Information Service, Accessories and Jewelry, Fine Leather and Luggage, Housewares and Home Furnishings, Shoes, and Gifts and Specialty Items.

For those new to JPO, it's important to know where to find the best bargains. Here are some of the most highly recommended brand outlets in Johor Premium Outlets that offer excellent shopping deals.

1. Sacoor Brothers

If you're in need of formal work clothing or looking to upgrade your wardrobe, Sacoor Brothers at Johor Premium Outlet is the perfect place to visit. This brand outlet offers an extensive collection of formal, semi-formal, and smart casual clothing, providing solutions to all your shirt and slack problems. Moreover, in addition to formal clothing for adults, Sacoor Brothers also offers a wide range of formal wear, blazers, quilted jackets, jeans, and t-shirts for children.

One more benefit of visiting Sacoor Brothers is their club membership program, which has three tiers: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. As a member, you can enjoy discounts ranging from 10% to 30% depending on your tier. Silver members receive a 10% discount, Gold members receive a 20% discount, and Platinum members enjoy a 30% discount.

By becoming a member of their club, you can even enjoy significant discounts and perks. So, head to Sacoor Brothers at Johor Premium Outlet and elevate your fashion game.

2. Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo, a well-known international brand of shoes and handbags, has been featured in fashion magazines for its stunning designs and high-quality products. However, what most people do not know is that the person behind this brand is a Malaysian fashion designer who is based in the United Kingdom.

Born in 1948 in Penang, Malaysia, Jimmy Choo hails from a family of shoemakers. He developed an interest in shoemaking at a young age, and by the age of 11, he had already made his first pair of shoes. After mastering the art of shoemaking from his father, he went on to study at Cordwainers Technical College in Hackney, England during the early 1980s.

Jimmy Choo's shoes gained immense popularity not just among locals, but also among celebrities, including Princess Diana. From a small shoe shop located in an old hospital building, the brand has grown to become an international sensation.

If you're interested in purchasing a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes or bags, you don't have to travel all the way to England. You can now find these fashionable items at their outlets in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru, Malaysia. One of their shops is located at JPO, so why not pay them a visit?

3. Cotton On

If you're in search of casual wear clothing, Cotton On is definitely worth checking out. While there are Cotton On outlets in nearly all of the shopping malls around Johor Bahru and Singapore, it's worthwhile to visit the one located in Johor Premium Outlet to take advantage of the substantial discounts. Here, you can find clothing for as low as RM5 to RM15 per piece!

4. Royal Selangor

For those who enjoy shopping, we don't necessarily urge you to start collecting pewter. However, if you happen to have some free time, be sure to stop by the Royal Selangor School of Hard Knocks. The school is situated in a glass room within the store, and it offers visitors a chance to witness the process of creating pewter items.

For just RM60, you can take a crash course in shaping and engraving your own pewter bowl. Even if you're not particularly interested in pewter, the act of knocking it can be quite therapeutic, despite the loud noise. Additionally, you get to keep the bowl as a decorative item or for your personal collection.

Apart from the previously mentioned brand stores, there are other renowned brands such as Armani Exchange, Jimmy Choo, CK Calvin Klein, Coach, DKNY, Gucci, Guess, Michael Kors, Puma, Hugo Boss, New Balance Outlet, and more available here. You can benefit from different promotions and discounts every week or month, so be sure not to miss out on this treasure trove when you have some free time! You can save a lot of money by shopping here.

Now, the question is, how can you get here? You have one option is to take the SGMYTRIPS taxi Singapore to Malaysia. They are a top player in the industry, offering private taxi services in a 7-seater MPV to everyone.

Whether you need to

taxi from Singapore to JB (Johor Bahru) or any other location, they can customize your pick-up and drop-off according to your preferences. Their skilled and courteous drivers will assist you in crossing the border, making your cross-border journey seamless and hassle-free.