Must Haves To Bundle Up In This Cold Weather

Brrrrrrr!

26
Google
  1. Buy fluffy gloves: Bernie Sanders was the trendsetter for these oven mittens looking gloves. Who didn't love those gloves in the inauguration?

2. Amazon

2. Buy puffy jackets: it helps you look cute but it also protects you in the winter. Especially if you are a student at State College, switch it up and get yourself an orange coat.

Amazon

3. Earmuffs: The weather gets so cold that your ears start to freeze up, try getting earmuffs I bought and it has truly changed my life. Cover your ears and look cute while doing it!

Amazon

Amazon

4. Fluffy Socks: Get yourself some fluffy socks! Make sure you keep all the parts of the body warm! Cute socks make outfits look comfy and cute.

Amazon

Amazon

5. Snow boots: With the condition and the weather it is highly recommended for people to buy snow boots. With all the snow that is accumulating in the streets you need to have socks and snow boots to try to a good frostbite.

Amazon

Amazon

6. Long Scarf: Having a long scarf is importat because preventing yourself from a cold or the flu is highly important. Here are some scarves individuals should consider having in their closet.

Amazon

Amazon

In conclusion, with this cold weather, you need to always remember to bundle up and be able to have a good time making a snowman or running when you outside!