The Mississippi State Bucklist

The 20 Must-Dos at Mississippi State University

Make your experience at Mississippi State amazing!!

298
@msstate on Instagram

When going to a university, there are 1000 different opportunities for you. However, what makes college the best is the friends that you make and the memories that you make with them! Here are some must-dos that will make your experience at Mississippi State 10 times better!!

1. Get a Cowbell

You're gonna need one of these!

2. Sing "Don't Stop Believin" During a Football Game

This is my favorite part besides winning during a football game!

3. Visit the Chapel of Memories

It makes a great study place or nap place

4. Attend one sporting game per sports team

Go to one event or go to all of them

5. Go tailgating in the Junction

This is a great way to meet new people and get some good food

6. Attend the Arts Festival in the Cotton District

Look at some art from local artists in Starkville

7. Go to Bulldog Bash

Hopefully the main artist will show up!

8. Eat at the Templeton

It's quite the experience!

9. Join a organization on campus

Get involved and meet some great friends!!! It makes college so much better!

10. Have some MSU Ice cream

Did you really go to MSU if you didn't eat the ice cream??

11. Go to Cowbell Yell

Ring in that new cowbell at this event!!

12. Visit the Noxubee Refuge

Whether you want to go ham-mocking or study, the beauty of this place will make your day 10 times better

13. Take a picture with Bully

Either the real dog or the Mascot

14. Get some coffee at 929 or Strangebrew

If you aren't a coffee person, they have tea and some goodies as well:)

15. Enjoy a nice workout at the Sanderson

Either with friends or by yourself

16. Eat at Bulldog Burger

This local burger place will become a favorite!!

17. Wear Maroon on Fridays

Because #MaroonFridays

18. Go to a Mississippi State away game

Support your bulldogs on the road

19. Visit the Barnes and Nobles on campus

Buy some MSU merch or some textbooks, and get some coffee while your there!

20. Go shopping on Main Street

Get ya some Mississippi State t-shirts!!

These are just my favorites, but there are plenty more that can be added to the list. Hope your time at Mississippi State is one for the books!!