10 Movies And Shows To Watch On Netflix While You Should Be Doing Your Homework

Because we all know that Netflix is the ultimate time waster...

2830
The CW

Well, it's back-to-school season. New classes, new homework, new books, and maybe even a new school for some of us.

We should really all be focusing on our homework and our grades, but there's something so relaxing about laying down in bed with your laptop after a long day of classes and logging into Netflix just to binge-watch episodes of your favorite show for the next nine hours until you fall asleep.

These 10 movies and shows are the ones I have been enjoying so much over the last few days.

1. "Gossip Girl"

Yep, this is my go-to right now. A lot of my classes have been moved online because my professors are worried about COVID. I don't mind at all, because, between Zoom calls, this is what I'm doing. I can't tell you how many episodes I've watched today alone.

2. "Grey's Anatomy"

Unlike poor Cristina, I've already been sedated by all the binge-watching I've been doing. I don't care if you've watched this show a million times, it never gets old, and you can just watch it over and over again.

On the bright side, if you're going into the medical field, I guess you can say that this kind of counts as studying.

3. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before"

Nothing like a good romcom to watch alone in your bed when you could be at the library studying. You probably have a better chance of finding your own love story out in the real world, but oh well.

4. "Gilmore Girls"

I often ask myself why I can't be the perfect student like Rory Gilmore, and by now I think we all know the answer to that. But there is one thing I have in common with her and that is that I too, would really like a taco.

Honestly though, if you haven't watched this yet, I highly recommend, it's one of the best shows out there.

5. "The Kissing Booth"

Why are Netflix originals so good? It's really causing me an issue because all I want to do is watch them all day long. I've decided that Netflix should be outlawed.

6. "Jane the Virgin"

Again, if you haven't watched this one, you have to. It's hilarious and romantic all at the same time. You won't regret it, I promise.

7. "Life As We Know It"

Such a good movie, perfect for a lazy day. The new movies that Netflix just added are actually really good, and I 110 percent recommend this one.

8. "Definitely Maybe"

This is the first "grown-up" movie I remember watching as a kid and it's on Netflix now! If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and stop what you're doing (after you finish this article of course) and go watch it. It's just the sweetest rom-com ever!!

9. "Clueless"

Clueless.. exactly how I am when I look at any school work. This is a classic but only for teenagers and people who grew up in the '80s. I don't know, it's sweet but it'll also give you a good laugh, definitely a good time waster.

10. "A Walk To Remember"

Well, when you finish this, you can cry over it and your failing grades, and then quickly after that write a hate letter to Nicholas Sparks for creating such a movie. Definitely watch this if you're overly hydrated and need to get some tears out.

All this being said, if someone wants to hack into my Netflix account and change the password so I no longer have access to it, that would be greatly appreciated.

On a serious note, though, all of these shows and movies are actually amazing, and I highly recommend watching them if you haven't yet, and if you do, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. But maybe only start watching them AFTER you've finished your homework for the evening.