10 Movies You Didn't Know Were On Netflix

With so many things to watch on Netflix, It's hard to find ones that are your taste. So here are 10 movies you didn't know were on Netflix.

70

Netflix is streaming network where you can watch countless movies and TV shows, but with so many things to watch it's difficult to decide what to watch.

If you're like me and want to watch something that no one is talking about then this is the list for you. , They are all in different categories on Netflix, so there is something for everybody. These are some of my favorite movies that are on Netflix:

1. The Space Between Us

The Space Between Us stars Gary Oldman, Asa Butterfield, and Carla Gugino where after years of limited contact with Earth, an inquisitive teen who lives on Mars makes an interplanetary trek to discover his own origins. I saw this movie when it first went into theaters and I loved it.

It's a cute adventure movie with some romance. If you love movies with Asa Butterfield in it, as I do, then you will most likely have no problem loving this movie too.

2. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

This 1980s classic stars Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, and Paul Freeman and when Indiana Jones is hired to find the legendary Ark of the Convenient, but he finds himself up against the entire Nazi Regime. Raiders of the Lost Ark is a great adventure movie and the entire Indian Jones saga is great. Harrison Ford does a wonderful job and he brings the character to life like he always does. This is an amazing classic that you will want to watch today.

3.The Theory of Everything

Starring Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones, The Theory of Everything is about Stephen Hawking's battle with ALS and his struggle along the way with him losing his independence with ALS.

This is a great movie that has a tell-it-as-it-is way of going. It shows Hawking's ups and downs through his life and Stephen Hawking himself told Eddie Redmayne that he did a wonderful job of portraying him. This is a great movie to watch with just about anyone, so grab the popcorn and get started.

4. Alien Autopsy: Fact or Fiction

If you like aliens, mysteries, hoaxes, or interested in Area 51, then this is for you. Narrated by Jonathan Frankes, this documentary presents gruesome footage of military doctors conducting an autopsy on what looks like an extraterrestrial in 1947. After the original footage aired it was deemed a hoax but what do you believe?

They show you the footage and go through each point of how it could/ could not be real, they leave with letting you decide if what's on the tape is a real alien or a hoax.

5. Equals

This drama romance stars Nicholas Holt and Kristen Stewart; it's about two people who fall in love with each other in a society/world that condemns emotions. They try to keep it a secret from the rest of the world but when they can't anymore, they try to run away.

This is an amazing moving, I've sen Equals multiple times and every single time I'm grabbing the tissue box. If you are worried about how Stewart portrays Nia wonderfully and the character suits her acting style. This is a great movie and you've probably never seen a movie quite like this one before.

6. The Kindergarten Teacher

This independent film stars Maggie Gyllenhaal, Parker Sevak, and Gael Garcia Bernial where a devoted teacher takes interest in a young student's creative potential after hearing his poetry. But she soon crosses the line into obsession. The Kindergarten Teacher was nominated for several film festival awards and won the Sundance Film Festival Directing Award.

7. Mama Mia! The Movie

The well known musical stars Meryl Streep and Amanda Siegfried, where on a Greek isle of Kalokairi, a single mom goes into a tizzy when her bride-to-be daughter invites three of her mom's ex-lovers to her wedding. Mama Mia is just one of those feel-good movies and it's amazing songs that will get stuck in your head.

8. Then Came You

Then Came You stars Asa Butterfield, Maisie Williams, and Nina Dober and it's about a hypochondriac confronting his fear of death when a terminally ill teen girl enlists him to help her complete her bucket list.

The two friends go on several little adventures and learn from each other. This quirky film will make you laugh out loud and bawl your eyes out; but most importantly, it teaches about the importance of living life to the fullest.

9. Irreplaceable You

This beautiful film stars Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Michiel Huisman, and Christopher Watkins when a stunning cancer diagnosis spurs Abbie seeking a future girlfriend for her childhood sweetheart and fiance Sam, who is clueless when it comes to dating. You will want to bring the tissue box for this one but it is so good, it talks about the struggles in getting a cancer diagnosis; especially when you are just getting started with life. This movie is amazing and so worth tears.

10. You Get Me

This chilling movie stars Bella Thorne, Halston Sage, and Taylor John Smith where Holly can't get over being rejected and develops an obsession with Tyler. She even transfers to his high school in desperation to keep their love alive.

You Get Me is interesting and creepy in a new way were Holly uses modern technology to keep tabs on Tyler. It's definitely a chiller but an outstanding movie for sure.