When most of us hear the word Friday, a lot of us associate the word "partying" with it. But who knew that a secret recipe for having a fun Friday night involves no partying?
Check out the recipe for a fun Friday night below!
Prep time: Varies on each person
Total Duration Time: 24 hours
Serving Size: One person
- 1 comfortable outfit, like a pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt, or your fanciest piece of clothing. YOU pick the vibe you are going for.
- 1 couch or bed. Either will do.
- 1 fuzzy blanket.
- 5 good films
- an infinite amount of food.
- Dress up in your outfit of choice. And don't forget to snap some selfies.
- Position yourself on a comfortable couch or bed. (Whichever one suits you best.)
- Cover yourself with a fuzzy blanket.
- Find five good films to watch. If you are into romantic comedies, I'd suggest watching a Jennifer Aniston movie. If independent films are more your vibe, I'd go with a Timothée Chalamet movie. Your options are endless!
- Indulge in your favorite foods while watching your movies of choice. Untrusted studies show that calories do not exist on Friday nights.