I Relate To The Girl That Takes Pictures With Her Mouth Open

22 Times I Related To The Girl That Takes Pictures With Her Mouth Open

Its's okay, you're clearly not alone as you will see below.

2194
Personal

As I was scrolling through my camera roll one day I noticed that in almost every picture I took with someone, instead of smiling like a normal person, I chose to open my mouth. Everyone I asked about it just said it was a Skylar thing, which if you know me personally that completely makes sense to say. Apparently, this habit has been happening since I was in middle school and has continued throughout my freshman year of college. I guess it's my way of getting to look stupid on purpose. So if you're anything like me and struggle with this, I promise you're not alone.

1. Classic Skylar forgetting to put on sunscreen knowing she needs SPF 5000

2. This picture is from ninth grade which I feel like was a cringy year for everyone, so I'm not totally mad about it. 

3. This picture was from eleventh grade so I should have probably learned how to close my mouth by now. 

4. I truly don't know what was happening here

5. Four people. Three smiling faces. One mouth wide open.

6. EVEN THE DOG KNOWS HOW TO SMILE FOR A PICTURE

7. I think we were all doing our own thing here, so I'm not even mad about it

8. Once again, I have no idea what I was doing.

9. A nine year old was trying to take this picture for us, so this whole experience was a struggle.

10. Not totally sure why this picture exists, but wow that's a lot of bacon on a salad. 

11. Yep. Nineteen years old and still can't smile for a picture correctly. Good job Skylar.

12. Once again. Two people. One smile. One mouth wide open. 

13. Senior week. On my own with friends for the first time in a big city. Every moment had to be captured. 

14. As always, two normal people and one Skylar.

15. Three people. No smiles. So I think we're good in this one. 

16. See the facial expression of the person on the left? Now the right? Totally looks the same to me. 

17. Pretty sure I took this picture in my closet during eighth grade summer, so looking back on it now there were definitely some bad decisions made on my part. 

18. Once again. Three people. Two smiling faces. One mouth wide open. 

19. Never fails

20. I didn't even catch this fish so I'm not sure why I felt the need to take a picture with it. But of course, as always, mouth wide open. 

21. I think I was talking in this picture, so we're gonna say I have an excuse to have my mouth open. 

22. Go back up to #16 and you'll clearly see nothing changed but the position of the camera. 

As I said, it's a Skylar thing. But I secretly hope other people of the world struggle with this too.