Mottos To Motivate You In 2018

Mottos To Motivate You In 2018

Mottos to guide you to your best self in 2018.

438
Mottos To Motivate You In 2018
Miranda McGovern

As with every new year, it is important to stay motivated towards your goals. This year I have compiled a short list of mottos that are sure to remind you of everything you can accomplish. Remember a New Year is a chance to learn from the last year's experiences, to grow, and shape the person you want to be.

1. "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try"

It all begins with the simple decision to try. Maybe you have a goal you've been avoiding, a dream you've been ignoring, or an idea in your heart, take that simple step forward and go for your it.

2. "When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine."

Negativity can sometimes be inevitable, even if you, yourself are not a negative individual sometimes life can throw you into a negative friendship or situation. This can be both a gift and a curse. Use it to your advantage to learn to be positive through downhill battles. You will only make it out stronger.

3. "Be a voice, not an echo."

I once had a teacher write in my yearbook that I needed to stand up and be counted, those words have forever haunted me but I knew they were true. Even the most humble or shyest of people deserve for their voices to be heard. Share what you're feeling with the world and embrace that individual power.

4. "Wake up, kick ass, repeat."

This motto more easily speaks for itself. Get up early, it's an excuse for coffee right? Do everything you can to the best of your ability and keep pushing forward. It will all pay off eventually.

5. "Darling, don't forget to fall in love with yourself first."

Self Love is so incredibly important. By loving yourself you will be a happier and more confident person. You will take charge of your life and relationships, and will make steps towards goals. All of these things will help to give you a life that you designed.

6. "Work smarter, not harder."

You must work hard to gain results. This is true of all things challenging. Good grades take obedience and hours of studying. Muscles come from disciplined diet and spending time in the gym. Health happens when you make healthier choices. Your dream job will only come when you're willing to start from the bottom and work your way up.

7. "Mistakes are proof that you are trying."

Never discount any life experience, even failure. It all molds and shapes you to be better. Use every rejection of downfall to lead you to where you want to be.

8. "A goal without a plan is just a wish."

While it's super fun to have dreams, its, even more, fun to accomplish them. Find the image of what you want then relentlessly pursue that passion. Make a plan with goals that will slowly help to get you where you want.

All in all 2017 was another year filled with new lessons, experiences, and memories. 2018 can be a year to truly find the person that you want to be, so use it your advantage. Stay true to your values, go after what scares you, try something new, and make 2018 the best year yet.