20 Motivational Quotes We All Should Live By If We Want The Most Out Of Life

Everyone has their lows and highs throughout each part of their life stage, but there are some inspirational quotes said from talented human beings that we all should live by!

13

We all certainly must have a quote that is our motto. Or we have a quote that is shared with others or used in our daily lives that has some sort of interconnection meaning to us. These quotes could be the simplest things that we have made up or something we have heard somewhere else. Here are 15 quotes said by fantastic people who have done ultimately amazing things in their lives as well as quotes by others that has has an impact on multiple lives.

​​"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. " - Mark Twain ​​​

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual. " - Ernest Hemingway 

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." 

"Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein

"Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more." - Mother Teresa. 

"Success isn't about how much money you make, it's about the difference you make in people's lives." -Michelle Obama 

"lLife is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it."

"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire."- Charles Bukowski

"Have courage and be kind." -CInderella

"Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You're on your own. Be your own." -Christina Yang

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs 

"You can do anything if you have enthusiasm." - Henry Ford 

"If you fall down seven times, stand up eight."- A.L. Collins 

"To a great mind, nothing is little." - Sherlock Holmes

"Collect moments, not things." 

"Even the moon, master of the sea, illuminator of the night, has some craters." 

"Love the life you live. Live the life you love." -Bob Marley 

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain male you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." - Ian Thomas

"You can move mountains, just by picking up one stone at a time; have patience."

" Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius