Motivation for prenursing students

7 motivational videos for pre-nursing majors

How to maintain a high GPA and get accepted into the upper division of your nursing program

528
Jolie Campbell
Jolie Campbell

Your prerequisites serve to provide you with the knowledge foundation that is necessary for the nursing program, as well as to prepare you for the skills you will need to build in order to perform your nursing duties well. Pre-nursing courses are challenging by design. Motivate yourself now and take advantage of the opportunity to learn everything you can before you are accepted into the upper division of your nursing program. You have what it takes to succeed in your classes and to be an awesome nurse!

1.Plan ahead and work hard to get accepted into the upper division of your nursing program

Information about the core classes and basic expectations that all nursing programs have in common.

2. Answers to your most frequently asked questions about preparing for nursing school

Advice for organization, studying prerequisites, applying to the upper division, and preparing for your first day of classes

3. Take your nursing prerequisites seriously!

Keep your GPA up not only to get a coveted spot in the program, but also to ensure your success once you are accepted.

4. Advice for pre-nursing students from a new nurse

Some information about what being a nurse is really about that will help you before you complete your prerequisites

5. How to ace A&P

Some tips for getting straight As in A&P (this information applies to Biology, Micro, and Nutrition, too!).

6. Top 10 study tips for getting A's

How to get A's in your pre-nursing and upper division nursing classes

7. Conquering your corequisites and prerequisites

How to prepare for your prerequisites, stay organized, and maintain a high GPA