Having More Friends Is More Beneficial Than Having One Friend

People who have more friends to talk to and hang out with will learn more things about others and the world. The knowledge that they receive will help them do better by improving their lifestyle.

5
https://www.maxpixel.net/Women-Building-Group-Friends-Teamwork-7297355

People should not restrict themselves to one friend all the time, even if it is their best friend. Understandably, people feel more comfortable with one friend because it is easier to talk to them and they know everything about them. However, having more than one friend to talk to and hang out with is more beneficial than having one friend to talk to and hang out with.

People who have more friends to talk to and hang out with will learn more things about others and the world. The knowledge that they receive will help them do better by improving their lifestyle. People will try out appropriate things that their friends have done. These appropriate things will benefit themselves and their future. These appropriate things will make their friends look like good models to look up to.

People who have more friends to talk to and hang out with will not feel bored. Most people like to be with their best friends all the time. However, some people can get tired of being with the same friend. Sometimes, when people know too much about a friend, they find nothing new or exciting about them. Being with the same friend all the time also means that you get to do the same thing all the time. You do not get to see other places or do other appropriate things that you have not done yet. Certain friends can do certain appropriate things and go to certain places with certain people.

People who have more friends to talk to and hang out with will learn how to embrace diversity. Most people feel closer to friends that are of the same race, ethnicity, religion, and gender as them because they share common interests and mindsets. This is normal in life. However, being friends with people of different races, ethnicities, religion, and genders can allow people to learn about different cultures and beliefs. They also learn how to speak to people who do not have the same interests and mindsets, which is important during school and work.

People do not need thousands of friends. They just need an abundant amount. No matter who people hang out with, they should always appreciate what their friends have given them.