Listening To Childish Gambino

Listening To Childish Gambino

Listening to a song can make your brain think deeper than before.

40
Listening To Childish Gambino
Rap Genius

Rainbows, sunshine, everywhere we go.....

How can you smile? it's raining. It's too hot. It's too cold. How can you...How are you...smiling?? Honestly, I don't even know, just because it's raining doesn't mean you're not supposed to smile. Be thankful that God blessed you to see another day, no matter how bad it may be. Always smile..

I thought I told you bout it....

Didn't I tell you about it? Didn't I tell you before? Look: Your feelings, your heart. Your thoughts, your mind. Your soul, your happiness. Your personality, your character. Bad, good , ugly. Take it all. Nobody should ever be pushed into a silent hole of doubt. Be yourself. Live for yourself. I mean it is your life, right? So go live your life. Be enthusiastic, be spontaneous and don't stop dreaming...ever.

It's crazy how the world look different...

Yea, this is our world. I don't like the news honestly. Yea, it's informational and yes it is good at telling us whether it's gooing to rain or when the sun is going to shine again. BUT, the news holds more drama from our chaos filled world then social media holds memes. I hate to turn on my television and see the several deaths, the several innocent lives. A black man get shot for reaching for his wallet. A black woman gets shot for trying to protect her son. A little girl gets killed because her mother doesn't wanna keep her anymore. A teenage boy commits suicide because other teens at his school tease him for being different. and the list goes on and on. I don't like the world I live in, I'll admit, but I'm willing to fight to make it better place for my children and their children's children. But I'm only one person, and it's gonna take more than just me to help make our world better again...

The colors and the sounds so vivid....

Have you ever taken time out of your day to look at our world? I mean really look at it. Not a simple glance, I mean turn your full attention to our world. Our world is slowly crumbling and falling apart, but it's still good. Despite the endless deaths, our world is still growing. Despite everything bad that happens to our world, our world is still beautiful in its own way. The grass can be green today and yellowish- brown within the next couple of days, it's still grass. It's still good, it's still beautiful. The trees, very big and also helpful. Home to many animals, listen to the wind some time. You'll notice how it has the power to go through the trees and still be there. A slight breeze, a few chirps from the birds,our world is beautiful. It sounds so calming when you truly, deeply listen to it...

And they say there's no way i should stay with someone like you....

You are too young for love. He doesn't really like you. Maybe you guys just hit a rough patch. Could you see yourself being with him?

Yea, actually i could. To be in a relationship, you have to be loyal, trustworthy, and faithful. In time, comes patience and strength. Add that into your social life and you begin to wonder if you really do need this person in your life. Long story short, guys know what they want and ladies do too. But do not bash her for not wanting to have sexual escapades with you. Do not bash her for being your friend and giving you advice. And do not bash her for staying in her own lane and doing her own thing. Her earbud are in here ears because she doesn't care to listen the BS that the world has to offer. She just wants to be alone and dream openly in her mind about her life.

Do not bash him for being nice. do not bash him for being quiet. Do not bash him for being a true gentlemen period. Finding a good guy in our generation is like finding a diamond in a swamp. It's almost extinct. Because you get torn up mentally from a bad guy, that when you get a good guy, you take out your frustrations on him.

She just wants you to be there for her unlike the others. He just wants to make you smile because everyone else he tried to make smile threw him under the bus. Just be there for her, just be there for him. You tow will find your own happy ending in life. and in the process of healing one another, don't forget to heal yourself too. Old wounds hurt just as bad as when you re-open them. Seal them up and let them heal with time. Be happy, be true and be faithful to the one you love.

Rainbows, sunshine...

We as humans can go through more hell than life actually offers us. Most of the time, it's personal, other times, it's very social. Do not let somebody steal your light from within you. It is very bright, it is very true and it can be very powerful if you allow it. You are special and you do matter to someone. I have my days and I know others have their days as well. But i like to smile for once and be spontaneous and exicitiable in life. I mean you only get one right? so why not enjoy it? I'm gonna try my best to enjoy mine...

Rainbows, sunshine, everywhere we go

Rainbows, sunshine

Rainbows, sunshine

Rainbows, sunshine

Rainbows, sunshine....